Chapter 1

A beautiful day for the ever so lovely Y/n to go to school.(a/n: slight cringe)

Arriving there earlier than most students,she headed off where she most of the time goes to.... the student council room to get ready and take responsibility of being the Vice-president along with greeting her long time since kindergarden bestfriend the Student council president Damon,his parents are American and so is he so the name might stand out a bit here.

Damon in your opinion is a lovely great man aside from his surprisingly unhealthy obsession with one of the students who you do not want to be rude is a bit clumsy and kinda does not look like Damon's type?

Anyways reaching the student council doors you open the door to see Demon with his slightly messy half slicked black hair as he is going through some paper work.

"Good morning Damon," You greeted him politely whole going to his desk and shuffling the other papers scattered here and there quickly looking through what to do today.

"Good morning Y/n," Damon gave a tired smile to you which you knew was half fake and half true as he only ever does give an once in a life time astonishing smile to only his Tender darling at least that's what he called her.

But you being you,you still gave your sweet genuine smile to him happy that hey atleast he smiled.

"Alright shall we start for the day?"

"Yes ,yes we shall"

During the morning student council check up of all students all council members would be scattered here and there in different places more importantly halls to check on the students. Right now you and the President were doing the survey of the gates as lot of students entered.

You greeted a lot of students back as they greeted you because you were friends with most students when some who you didn't know greeted you you still greeted back politely.

On the other hand the president, Damin over there near the gates was always greeted by each and every student sometimes even Teachers but he never once greeted them back always just giving a nod well other than to the fluffy brow haird girl clumsy walking into the gates right now he never did greet anyone.

Now it was your show time as for the few minutes Damon talks with the brown haired girl he completely forgets all about the survey and ends up letting messy or inappropriate students pass through without telling them so you had to handle survying all the students alone for now.

Rushing here and there you were relifed to see that all the students you told politely to remake some of their things listened and all the students are good as Damon finished his chat with his tender darling coming towards you with a happy arura a small smile on his lips.

You chuckled giving him teasing eyes
"Well someone happy they talked to a certain someone" you teased him in a small voice following after him to class now that the halls were empty as all students left.

"Shut up Y/n " he stopped your teasing casually though you knew he said it lightly it still hurt a tiny bit as you looked away still chuckling.

After lunch you sat in the student council room on your vice president desk doing the paperworks glancing from time to time at the window where Damon stood holding binoculars an equipment from some club as he griped them tightly looking through them on who you knew was the same girl from this morning.
It was amusing at times how his arura would drastically change from blood thirsty killing to A high school girl in love depending on what he was seeing his Tender darling do.

Going home it was silent as you knew like always the handsome man on who you had a crush on before beside you was certainly dreaming pr thinking about his darling even though you were here like always supporting him staying beside him.

"I bet your thinking of her aren't you?" You asked giggling at Damon

Damon cheeks flushed as he didn't look at you "shut up " he said again confirming your hunch.

You know Damon didn't act like this to anyone it was only to you since well you know his real obsessive side so he doesn't need to bother keeping up the all good prince charming facade that has everyone wrapped around his finger to you but even this side of his you loved and it hurt to much so finally you deemed to let him go finally you were going to stop this pain you always got from him and how? By getting him together with his oh so one true love.

"Hey Damon,I promise by the end of this year You and Tere will be couples for sure!"