Five | 五

The girls gathered back into a circle as we began to plan the starting lineup, some other girls kept their visions' glued on the towering girls including myself. I haven't seen girls this tall before... hopefully we can get past them "These Girls are tall but don't let that intimidate you guys!" Yui balled her hands up as she prepped us up.

"Right! Ami you'll start as our Setter; Me, Mao and Moe will start as Wing Spikers. Rinko will be our Middle Blocker and [Y-n] you will start as out Libero and put Chizuru in after third rotation," Yui looked at all of us for confirmation and we all nodded in agreement. "Remember to stay focused and communicate, we worked hard for this." I tried to calm my smiling face down to a grin as the first whistle blew to tell us to get on the court.

The referee flipped the coin to see who was getting the first serve, and it landed on Tails, which meant that Karasuno got the first ball

----NET----

[Moe Left Front; Rinko Middle front; Mao Right Front]

[Yui Left Back; [Y-n] Middle Back; Ami Right Back]

Ami grabbed the ball from the referee and bowed before returning to the serving area. She stepped behind the end-line before taking a couple deep breaths and bouncing the ball off her palm.

Ami took a running start after tossing it up into the air, throwing her arms behind her as she jumped and smacked the ball with her right palm. The ball zipped past the net and into the arms of Ohgiminami's Wing Spiker in the back, the ball flew back up into the air and over to our side of the net once more "Gomen!" The girl yelled.

Yui received the ball and passed it to Ami who set it for Mao to attack, Rinko jumped as a decoy to try to deceive the opposing team but Ohgiminamis' Middle Blocker caught on quick and jumped in front of Ami and stopped her attack.

I dove towards the ball that was heading straight for the ground and used my open hand to pass it back up into the air, "Nice save!" Rinko complimented quickly as she kept her eyes on the ball.

Mao received the ball I passed and passed it back to Ami who set the ball back into the air again, Ohgiminami's Middle blocker jumped onto Mao again but she just smiled as she swung at nothing, Rinko's palm slammed the ball and it zoomed past all the other opposing players. The ball thwacked the polished wood flooring, earning a whistle from the ref.

"Good job Rinko! Nice save [Y-n]!" Michimiya high-fived all the girls and I looked down at my red palm where the ball hit and closed my fist tightly.

"Osh!"

The score laid at 15-10 with Karasuno in the lead. More people started to gather in as students began to invite more friends, "The other team is really good!" One of the students from the other team exclaimed.

Hinata overheard the students and smiled, "Of course they are! They're from Karasuno!" he gleamed, which startled the girls.

"Daichi, haven't you noticed that the Ohgiminami girls haven't really-" Suga scratched his chin as his sentence lingered.

"Yeah..." Daichi agreed with his arms folded across his chest, "They haven't given their all yet"

The ref's whistle tweeted as the other team called a timeout. All the girls pulled together onto the side of the court. We pulled water bottles and took swigs of water between wiping sweat off of our faces.

Ami placed her hands on her hips as she stared at the other team "Be on your toes, that was their warm up" she warned and Eiko cocked her head "What do you mean" she asked.

"That setter has been watching us very intensely, you guys noticed they started racking up points after we scored a few times, right?" Ami placed her hand on her chin as she recalled, "Whatever happens next, give it your all!" Yui encouraged us and we nodded.