Eighteen | 十八

"KARASUNO FIGHT!" The boys were loud and clear with their spirit and Tooru laughed "They're quite eccentric off court!"

"Speak for yourself Trashykawa" Iwaizumi insulted Oikawa, and he sighed sadly "You're so mean Iwa-Chan"

----NET----

{Mao Left Front; Chizuru Center Front; Eiko Right Front}

{Yui Left Back; [Y-n] Center Back; Ami Right Back}

Ami tossed the ball into the air as she took a running start, she slammed the ball against her palm and shot it over the net at ridiculous speeds.

"Nice Serve!" Eiko called as the ball settled in Aoba Johsai's player number #2 receive and passed it off towards their setter player #4.

The ball landed into her fingers comfortably before she set the ball into the air, "Yua!" their setter called and a girl with short black hair flew through the air.

Her hand smashed against the ball and I immediately vaulted to the ball and glided across the ground. With my open palm I bounced it back up into the air towards Ami.

"Nice save!" Eiko cheered as she arranged to jump, Ami quickly checked all of her players before she set the ball into the air, "Mao!"

All the spikers preformed their decoys as Mao met the ball and smacked it with a powerful thud. It quickly dashed through their defenses and on to the ground after a failed Libero save.

"ALRIGHT KARASUNO!"

The Ref's whistle tweeted giving Karasuno the first point of the set and we all let out an exhale of relief.

"Nice Kill!" Eiko lifted her arms to Mao for a double high five and she casually raised her arms before giving a lukewarm one in return.

I shifted to Ainu and gave her a shitty grin before I raised my arm and balled my hand into a fist as I clutched my wrist with my other hand "OSU!" I shouted.

"OSU!" Karasuno yelled back and Ainu scrunched her face with discontent before twisting around "Positions!" she directed and satisfaction left itself lingering on my face.

The next play started and Ami served the ball again to the other side and almost flawlessly it was received by the other team.

"Nice Receive!" One of their players called as the ball started its way towards the setter, their #5 tensed her legs and jumped in the air as the ball reached the setter.

The ball shot from her hands and everyone started their decoy attack as the ball reached #5.

"#5!" I announced, and Chizuru took a couple steps to the side as she accommodated herself. She bounced up and reached her hand out to cut off the attack.

The ball successfully passed to the other side of the court but Ainu was there before it could hit the ground, the ball came back to the setter and the ball had already again been set to another player.

The player #6 that had attacked in the first serve had once again spiked the ball to our side and it zipped past our defense. I began my way towards the ball before stopping myself and backing up as the ball hit outside of the white line and the whistle blew from the automatic point.

"Good Judgement call!" Michimiya complimented me and I smiled as I rubbed the back of my head "Thank you Senpai!"

The boys roared out loud as we the scoreboard added another point for Karasuno, Tanaka began to lift his shirt to take it off but Ennoshita fought with him to keep it on.

"She's grown into such a devoted player!" Tooru clung onto Iwaizumi and a vein popped out of the side of his head, "Let go of me!" he struggled to jab him off but Oikawa held on tight.