Fifteen | 十五

"We're here!" Tooru called as he pushed the front door of his house open. A familiar woman with long chocolate brown hair turned the corner, her face brightened up like a kid in a candy store and I returned the smile as I quickly kicked off my shoes.

"Marina-Kasan!" I called as she pulled me into a tight hug. Her perfume smelled the same as it has all those year before when I was just a child, her hug shared a resemblance to Tooru's that made me feel safe in their arms. Tooru let out a slight laugh as he took off his shoes.

"You're going to suffocate her, Ma"

"Oh [Y-n] I missed you so much!" she exclaimed as she pulled away from the hug, she looked me up and down before offering me a sympathetic smile "You were always just a little taller than Tooru, but it seems he outgrew you" tears pulled to my eyes as I kept my smile on my face.

"That's the first thing Tooru said too" letting out a laugh as she cupped my cheeks with both of her hands "Oh, you're gorgeous! What a fine young lady you grew into- Right Sota?" behind Marina appeared an even taller male with black hair that curled into multiple directions.

His light chocolate eyes landed on me and he offered a welcoming smile as he walked up to me "Ah- Sota-Tosan!" I exclaimed as he towered over me "It's certainly been awhile [Y-n]" he chuckled as he placed a hand on my shoulder "You're almost the same size you were all those years ago" his playful attitude picked at me and I sighed "Aw- I thought you would be the one who didn't bring it up"

"Are you two back already?" My mother turned the corner from the reunion they were having in the other room, her eyes landed on Oikawa and her eyes lit up. She raised her arms to the tall boy who gladly took in her hug, "Oh Tooru, you've grown so much! What a handsome you man you are!" she praised, and he smiled as they pulled away from each other.

"Thank you [Mother's name]-Kasan, you don't look a day over the last time I saw you" He complimented, and she raised her hand to her cheek as she patted Tooru's arm with the opposite hand "You're such a charmer, you be careful [Y-n]-" She teased me and I felt my face grow hot from embarrassment "Momm-"

My father turned the corner and made his appearance known when he spoke up "Tooru-Kun you grew into a fine gentleman" he reached his hand out to the high-schooler and gave him a firm handshake "I've learned from the best, sir"

"Ah- you two must be hungry, go take a quick shower and we'll have dinner prepared" Marina-Kasan smiled as she saw our faces light up from the mention of food "Yes-ma'am!" I answered for the both of us as we quickly started for the showers.

I brought my bag into the first-floor shower as Oikawa sped upstairs for the second-floor shower. I let the hot water soak into my hair as I wiped away the sweat and grime of today off of me. Finally finishing my shower I switched into one of my clean Karasuno practice shirts and a pair of shorts before stepping out of the bathroom.

Me and Tooru came at a crossroads as we crossed each other's paths. There he stood fresh out of the shower with his used to be curly hair now drooping almost over his eyes. I looked down at his light blue shirt and saw that it read 'Aoba Johsai' he returned the same gesture with my shirt and we both paused in our tracks.

We blinked a few times before we erupted into laughter at eachother, "Did you wear that to try and start an argument?" He asked through dying laughter and I wiped my eyes from tears "Only if you did too" I accused back to him.

"Dinner's ready!" Marina-Kasan called out to the two of us and the two of us gave each other a last jokingly suspicious look before heading to the dining room letting out small laughs. Our parents smiled at us seeing how close we had already gotten with such a short amount of time "You two were always two pea's in a pod" Sota-Tosan chuckled as we sat next to each other on the ground.