Eleven | 十一

I made my way down to the boy's bench and Tanaka was giving Hinata a lecture which ended up with Hinata yelling "Tanaka-Senpai!" which made Tanaka laugh pridefully "Once more!"

"Tanaka-Senpai!" Hinata yelled again, and I sighed "He just wanted to be called Senpai-" I shook my head "But it really helped Hinata though" another girls voice spoke behind me and when I turned there stood Eiko and Rinko behind me.

"Eiko do you see your prince charming yet?" Rinko grinned slyly, and I finally gave into curiosity "Who's prince charming?" I asked and Eiko shook her head "She's talking nonsense" she sounded a bit disappointed but I shrugged it off as nothing.

I patted Hinata on the head and smiled at him, "You level now?" I ask and he nodded his head "I can't believe I let Turnip-Head get to me" Hinata grumbled and the whistle for the second set blew. I quickly ran off of the court and back upstairs with everyone else.

"Now this game will really get heated!" I pumped my fist and Michimiya laughed, "How is Hinata doing?"

"He's a lot better now, as scary as it was I really think Kageyama knocked some sense into him" I nervously laughed as I watched Ennoshita serve the ball across the net.

"Kunimi!" one of the other players called as they passed the ball over to #7 who then spiked the ball, Tsukishima lined himself up with the ball and received poorly "Nice Receive!" I called out, trying to bring his spirits back up.

"Kageyama, Cover me!" Tanaka yelled, but he was already on it "Left, go forward!"

Kageyama set the ball faster than I could keep track and my mouth held agape as Hinata jumped in the air and arched his arm back. His eyes remained closed the entire time but only opened after he swung at nothing. I straightened myself from the attempted quick attack Holy crap, for a second there I thought that Hinata would hit that!

I held my chest as my heart raced from the excitement. The game continued on and they put another play into action as Kageyama cradled the ball in his hands before setting it to Hinata once again.

"They're doing it again?!" Ami exclaimed as Hinata arched his arm back once again, ready for a powerful spike. A loud slam sounded throughout the whole gymnasium and the ball crashed into the ground before bouncing back up once again. The team of Aoba Johsai stood in awe as they registered what even happened.

"H-he did it with his eyes closed!" Tadako exclaimed as her cool nature melted away into amazement "What!" we all exclaimed as we grabbed the railing.

"A freak quick attack!" I stayed starry eyed as a wide smile spread across my face, Tsukishima had a sour look on his face "It's the ol' weirdo spike and toss routine" He grumbled out and I sighed in disappointment as I scrunch my nose "His attitude sucks".

"Hinata, Kageyama" Daichi called them over as they huddled in a circle, Tsukishima's face twisted in embarrassment as they bumped each other's fist and cheered. Hinata was ecstatic as he bounced up and down with a generous smile on his face. The two team members we met outside gathered and started whispering about something.

"Chance ball!" Tanaka called as he received the ball "I'm free" Hinata called in response as Tanaka passed the ball off to Kageyama, Hinata had once again jumped twice his height and the two middle blockers jumped on him like two rabid dogs "Now that I know what to expect, there's nothing to fear!" Turnip head yelled "Say that again!?" Hinata swung at nothing.

"Woah, a decoy?!" I exclaimed as my excitement peeked in this moment.

"I've been waiting for this one!" Tanaka yelled as he slammed his palm into the ball and it short down to the ground, the blocker that made his way towards him had no chance of stopping it. The whistle blew, and it was another point for Karasuno I knew something special was happening on this team! Their strategy is absolutely immaculate, A wide grin spread across my face again.