Introduction

Jung Jaehyun

Jung Jaehyun

Age 24.

His titles when his father was still king - crown prince, the heir of the throne, next in line, first prince, eldest son of the king.

His title when the royal crown adorns his head - the ruthless emperor.

Being born to a Queen earned him to right to be next in line to the royal throne. His mother as beautiful as she was, was not his father's only wife. He had numerous concubines resulting in the birth of his three brothers.

That was something Jaehyun grew to despise. Why would he need multiple women serving him when he only wants one? He only wants one woman to devote his whole heart to. His prized possession. An ordinary girl named Ri. Who just spices out his boring world, changing into something more.

Jaehyun first sat on the golden throne at age eighteen when his father died of old age. His royal highness passed away peacefully in his sleep or so everyone was made to believe.

For a fact, Jaehyun knew his father was poisoned by an insider. He just waited to expose the truth resulting in his second brother and his lowly concubine of a mother executed at the death sentence for treason. The plan was to kill the king then kill Jaehyun so his second brother may sit on the throne.

Jaehyun felt hostile towards all of his brothers because their existence pained his mother so much. She truly loved her husband but had to watch him with other woman and that broke her heart. Jaehyun knew that those concubines tried to bare the king's child so they are granted a noble position.

He hated all of his brothers except his youngest brother whom he loved to the moon and back. There was something about the little guy that made Jaehyun want to protect and treasure him. In the cold palace full of enemies Jaehyun knew that there was someone he could trust no matter what. His little brother.

He earned the title god of war and calamity because of his bloodlust on the battlefield. He is known for his ruthless and merciless demeanor. Emperor Jung Jaehyun is the monarch who is greatly feared. When villagers hear his name only death comes to mind. He can defeat all his foes with one swing of his sword. He does not tolerate disrespect. He is known for his vicious temper that no one wants to face. His rage can kill no doubt. Stand in his way and you lose your head.

A composed ruler he is, but Jaehyun has one weakness. He woman who he gave his heart to. Only Ri has the power to bring the mighty king to his knees.

With a marriage that starts off with force...will he be able to win her love.

Jung Ri

Age 16

Titles after marrying the King - the only queen, the emperor's woman.

Ri was born and raised in the modern era. She lived with her two parents who she adored and her younger sister.

Unexpectedly appearing in ancient Korea was not on her to-do list. Completely taking her by surprise that she had no knowledge about the land she was brought to.

She was unfamiliar with the laws and regulations of the kingdom. She had a lot of hurdles to come in terms with the fact she was never going back to her world.

And there was someone who there to make sure that she never goes back. To make sure that she never leaves him by bounding her with marriage.

At first, Ri hated Jaehyun with every fiber of her being but the more she got to know him. Ri noticed he has a heart of gold despite his somewhat cold nature.

Will she fit in a whole new world?

Will she love him back even after birthing his children?

Will she see the good in him?

Will she feel his love for her?
That only time may tell...