Chapter Fourteen - All Mine

The sun was gleaming brightly in the mid-day sky as the crowd of people stood shocked that someone actually had the guts to stop their vicious emperor's wedding ceremony.

"Stop! Wait, my lord! Please do not marry her!" Begged the concubine who intruded.

At this comment, Jaehyun grew angrier by the second as rage pumped through his veins.

"And who the hell gave you the right to interfere in my business. Get lost before I remove you myself!" Said the furious emperor.

"But, I want to marry you. Please have me not her. Please I am so much better." She said grabbing onto Jaehyun's robe.

"Oh please, go look in the mirror!" Said Jaehyun as he shoved her away as she fell to the floor.

"Please, my lord!" She said desperately.

"No, I said get out. Guards remove her at once." Shouted Jaehyun raising his voice.

Saying he was upset was an understanding statement. He was leveled with rage. He glanced at Ri who had tears running down her soft cheeks. This was unfair, he waited so long to make her his bride. He wanted to make their wedding day special but the mood was ruined.

No, Jaehyun refused to let this ceremony go to waste. He cupped his face as his fingers wiped her tears away. His lips hovering over hers. Without even wasting a second he pressed his lips against the sweet ones. His fingers traveled down her back resting on her waist.

He was going to deepen their kiss but then noticed the many eyes staring at them. Jaehyun broke the kiss holding himself back. For a second he forgot that they were in public not his bedroom!

The priest cleared his throat before speaking.

"I now pronounce you bound. All hail the Emperor and his Empress."

Ri's pov

Music filled the hall as dancers impressed everyone with their perfect movement.

People had lovely laughs and smiles plastered on their faces, they looked so happy! I wonder am I the only one who is miserable that this marriage took place.

Why would be want to marry me when many other girls want to be his wife?

"Would it kill you to smile?" Said the king as his hot hit my ear bring me out of thought.

I sat next to him on the magnificent golden throne as his fingers stroked my thigh. He wrapped his hand on my waist pulling my body closer to his. He loosened my robe just enough to expose my chest. His lips touched my skin making this foreign feeling flutter.

"Wait, what if people see us?" I mumbled trying to push him off me.

"So, your perfect body belongs to me! I can do whatever I please you!" He said continuing to kiss my skin.

"Plus, they are too busy enjoying themselves to notice, see!" Said the emperor as he pointed at all the people who had soju in their hands while chatting away.

"But still!" I whimpered looking down.

I felt his fingers left up my chin as he looked into my eyes.

"Fine, I will stop for now but do not blame me later on when you can not walk!" With those words, he withdrew his hands from my body and sat still next to me.