Chapter Twenty Five - Passion

The night was still young as the beautiful moon twinkled in the opaque sky.

Ri felt Jaehyun's long fingers roaming down her body as much as she wanted to protest, she did have the will power to resist.

He carefully pulled her body up to make her sit on his lap. Once her head rested on his chest, Jaehyun carefully brushed her long hair to the side exposing her bare shoulder.

His lips hovered over her neck as he breathed in her intoxicating rosey scent.

"What makes you smell so good?" Asked the emperor as he pressed down a kiss onto the nape of her neck.

"Why do you want to know?" Questioned Ri as she closed her eyes because of the tingling sensations going down her body.

"Because I love your sweet scent. You smell so good, it drives me crazy." He said in a soft whisper just above her ear.

His long fingers gently caressed her rounded stomach feeling the essence of his unborn baby as her small hand rested gently on top of his while his lips latched onto her soft skin.

With each stroke, he made on her cold skin, with each movement of his lips and each hot breath that hit her made the tingling sensations build-up behoud Ri's control. With each touch of his masculine fingers, Ri could feel the warmth pumping through her veins. 

Trailing wet kisses along her neck, Jaehyun stopped when he felt something dripping down her thigh. Instinctively his hand lowered down her body until it brushed against her womanhood.

He invaded her core feeling the sticky liquid rubbing against his finger, Jaehyun pulled out of her as a smirk graced his lips.

"Did you just come? I have heard pregnant women are sensitive but I never imagined that you would release with just my kisses!" Teased the emperor as he examined his wet finger before inserting in it in his mouth.

"Stop saying such lewd things!" Yelled Ri as her cheeks heated up a deep red as she quickly tried to move away from him.

But the emperor swiftly caught her wrist and carefully placed her on the bed before hovering over her pregnant form.

Jaehyun took this opportunity to admire his precious angel. She looked so ethical as the candlelight reflected on her fair skin. Her lovely eyes were closed while the rosy tint still stained her once ice skin. Her body had regained its fair complexion as warmth glistened from her touch.

Starting at her pretty pink lips, he was unable to resist the temptation as they sparkled in the limelight alluring him to kiss her, and that is what he did. Taking her lips into his Jaehyun refused ever letting her go, with each passing second intimate passion befell the two lovers.

Deepening their salacious kiss, Jaehyun consumed her lips with his own making it almost impossible to breathe.

Breaking away from pure happiness the emperor smirked against her skin as a trail of pleasure filled the atmosphere while Ri gasped for air.

Departing from her lips, he traveled down her neck leaving vibrant love bites right down to her chest. Ri squirmed underneath him as his tongue latched onto her soft skin.

Moving to her big tender breast the emperor's finger groped her bosom while he played with her right nipple squeezing it harshly until a gush of white liquid came leaking down. With the look of shock plastered on his face, Jaehyun licked her hardened bud clean before taking it into his mouth.

At the first gulp, a rich immense taste filled his senses as he began to engulf his wife's sweet tasting milk. Never in his life had he tasted something so intriguing. It was so new to him, how his women's milk made him crave for more.