Chapter Fifteen - Friends

Their first night.

Those three words were infused into Jaehyun's brain. No matter how hard he tried to think about something else, those words refused to leave his thoughts.

Daybreak has long passed as the sun gleamed in the morning sky. Not that matters, Jaehyun only let Ri sleep when the sun rose, he was too indulged in her body to think about sleeping.

After all these hours he has not got a glint of sleep as the desirable image of her lingered in his head completely haunting his thoughts.

He remembered when he first saw her in the wedding dress. Yes, she looked rather irresistible but in truth, he wanted to rip it off her petite form.

He looked to his right and studied her sleeping frame. Her hands held her stomach as the white sheet draped across her bare body exposing her collar bone.

His fingers traced the red marks on her skin as a smile crept on his firm lips seeing her adorable form. Her lips were slightly parted as her chest raised up and down as she breathes.

Jaehyun's large hand pressed against her tiny ones as he intertwined their fingers together. He rested his chin against Ri's smooth chest completely drowning himself in her intoxicating scent.

Her pretty pink lips. Her mesmerizing brown orbs. Her seductive physique. Her absolutely stunning features. Her beautiful face. Her kind nature. To Jaehyun she was an angel that fell directly from heaven into his life.

Even a ruthless man like him could have something that is dearly precious. His most prized possession.

His heavenly angel Ri.

Ri's pov

A ray of sunlight hit my face as I felt a hand caressing my cheek going down to touch my lips.

My eye lips fluttered open as my vision adjusted to the daylight that broke threw the opened window only to come face to face with him.

"I see you are finally awake wifey!" He said whispering into my ear.

"I really did enjoy myself to the fullest. For a virgin, who knew that you could please so well!" Said the king as he licked his lips while nibbling my ear.

I pushed him off me and tried to sit up as I yanked the blanket to cover my bare body. Those words made me remember last night.

He took my innocence and I...I just let him. I was in a train of thoughts as I pressed my hands against my chest indirectly in front of my heart.

"You are so horrible!" I said as my voice quivered as tears flooded my vision.

"Am I?" Asked the king as he moved closer to me.

He grabbed my waist pulling my body against his manly figure. His fingers caressed my cheek moving closer to my mouth as his heated lips hovered over mine.

"I will show you how horrible I can be!" Said the emperor as his lips ghosted over mine as his hot breath hit my skin.

I shut my eyes tightly as the hand holding my waist moved and rested on my bare back going up and down creating stokes that sent shivers down my heart.

"Leave me alone! You just need to stay away from me!" I blurted out trying to get out of his grip.

But before he could do anything, a long knock could be heard on the wooden door.

The emperor let go of my body and quickly threw a thin robe over his unclothed body before he opened the door halfway to see the person's face.

"Good morning, my king! Your presence is required in at the court before the alliance meeting." Said Jeno.