Chapter Sixteen - Discipline

The moon cast rays of light brightening up the dusk sky. The shining sun had set long ago as the stars twinkled in the early night sky.

Swords collided with incredible speed as both owners practiced their combat techniques. Jaehyun carefully strategized his methods calculating every move carefully as his sword touched his competitor's neck resulting in a win.

"I see you won for the fifth time in a row! Your skills have gotten impressive war god!" Said Taeyong, the antagonistic war general of the Jung dynasty.

"It is basically thanks to your training." Explained the king with his usual poker face making Taeyong laugh.

"You have not changed a bit. I told you to express yourself more. You look frightening all the time." Said Taeyong while his hand rapped along Jaehyun's neck pulling him to a brotherly side hug.

"That is rich coming from you. You should see yourself, people, actually run away from you." Said Jaehyun as a grin smacked his face.

General Taeyong has always been there for Jaehyun even from his early childhood. The two are practically inseparable they trained together, studied together. He is one of the people Jaehyun trust wholeheartedly. They have a strong bond that goes deep.

"Well, whatever, even children run away when they see the first glance of you. To be fair any living being would fear you! Anyway, it is getting late now! Your wife must be waiting for you!" Said Taeyong.

"Hyung (older brother), Ri would not mind if I never return. She hates my guts." Replied Jaehyun in a sad tone.

"Remember when you first told me about her. You could not stop thinking about her. Jae, you love her. You just got to seize the opportunity." Groaned Taeyong giving his friend some hope.

"You have been spending too much time with Mark. You even sound like him." Said the emperor with an annoyed look on his face.

"Well, Mark is a funny kid!" Laughed Taeyong pushing Jaehyun out of the room telling him to go rest.

Jaehyun walked down the corridor making his way to their bedroom chamber.

Jaehyun's pov

I opened the room open as I walked in locking the door in the process.

Ri stood by the big mirror as her wet dark brown locks clung to her luscious body. Her small hands encircled the towel as she dried her hair.

She did not notice my presence as I walked towards her. My hands wrapped around her thin waist as I buried my face in the crook of her neck.

She dropped the towel as soon as she noticed my fingers on her slim body.

I ran my fingers through her soft damp hair as I smelled her intoxicating scent. She just smelled so delicious, every time I see Ri, it is like my inner animal gets wild.

"I told you when I get back I am going to punish you!" I whispered into her ear as my hot breath send tingles down her spine.

"Punish me? Are you going to hurt me?" Asked Ri as her voice trembled in fear.

"Oh dear, I am not going to do anything you can not handle. I am going to discipline you for disobeying me!" I exclaimed my lips trailed down her neck.

"Please, I will not do it again!" Begged Ri as I let go of the body walking towards my wardrobe.

"Too late!" I said unable to control myself as I took out the chains of restriction.