Chapter Three - Her

The bright sun was going to set releasing a beautiful shade of crimson in the evening sky.

Sitting on his golden throne looking at the wonderful colours that exploded in the dusk atmosphere.

Emperor Jaehyun put down his scroll of an ancient manuscript that he enjoyed reading.

But he can not concentrate. She haunted his every thought once again. Every little thing reminded him of her.

He raised his hands indicating for the attendants that were fanning him to stop.

He rose up leaving the throne room, to walk to his private chambers. No not his bedroom chamber but a spare that he felt comfortable in. No one dared to enter that room without his permission or they would lose their heads.

He entered the room immediately to be greeted with a painting of her. Just the same as he saw her for the first time.

That little girl name Ri. Oh, how he loved how her name rolled off his tongue. He loved how it sounded so foreign to him.

Staring at her painting he studied her pretty face. His manly hands touched the canvas feeling her lips as a small smile graced his lips thinking of how she looked now.

Jaehyun opened a golden box revealing the plain fabric of Ri's dress that night. He kept it safe to this day. Holding the piece of cloth close to his heart. The emperor wished he could have her in his arms. He wished to see her beautiful face. He still held on to her memory never letting it go.

He did not know why. He tried forgetting, saying that she will never come back but his heart longed for her.

He left the palace in secret venturing to her mystical waterfalls. Something in this heart compelled no begged him to go.

Once arriving he noticed the same bright colours that rested on the waters wet surface as once before.

The closer Jaehyun got he noticed the silhouette of a young woman under the cold water.

He dove in bringing her slender boy to the surface. Once she was in his hold, his long fingers brushed the hair of her face. Staring at her delicate features left him in complete shock.

Jaehyun's pov

My hands held her wrist as I lifted her up so I could carry her sleeping form.

Staring at her gorgeous face I knew it was her. Ri, the only one to consume my thoughts. It has been an entire decade since I last saw her. She has blossomed into a beautiful young lady.

I brought her to a private cottage I set up near the waterfall. It was a getaway place where I could relax and get a hold of my thoughts.

I laid her down on a traditional bed with a silk floral design on it.

Her body was covered with a transparent light fabric that left nothing to my imagination. I could see her creamy skin under the thin material.

I have never seen a woman using this kind of clothes showing their bodies in such a way. My hands touched the hemp of this white material realizing it was wet.

My eyes shamelessly gazed at her fair body as my hands stroked her thigh feeling her smooth skin.

She had such a lovely physique. Charming natural features that made her stunning. Her long luscious dark brown locks hung to her waist. Her fair complexion. Her sparkling pulm lips looked so kissable. Her mesmerizing brown orbs. Her sweet breath. Her smooth skin and her soft touch.

That was when I decided I wanted her for myself and make no mistake I will have her.

She was inexperienced, that was all the better. She was youthful but at the tender age to be made my bride.

Oh, how I want her so bad. She is the only woman I want to claim as my own. I thought I would never see her again but now she was right here in front of me.

I pulled off the cloth that clung to her skin closing my eyes shielding her bare body from my view. If she stayed in wet clothes she would catch a cold.

But she was wearing something unfamiliar under her clothes. What was that? Should I take it off or not?

I decided to remove those and immediately regretted my decision. It was sinful to look at an unmarried woman's bare body unless they are promised to you.

I hovered over her sleeping form as I placed a kiss on her cheek. Moving down to her collar bone. My fingers held her chin as I caressed her lips.

I know this is wrong but why does it feel so right!

Why do I want her so desperately? I can do anything to have her, anything at all. I want to touch her. Tease her. Taste her. Feel her. Fill her up.

I have to control my thoughts but I am a man after all. I have desires too.

Why does she make me feel this way? I hate showing emotions but I can devote my whole life just to her! What is this foreign feeling?

I covered her bare body with a blanket, leaving to gather some firewood to heat up the place once she has awoken.

But once I returned...