Chapter Four - Ran Away

A cold wind blew from the opened window that was stationed close to Ri's bare figure.

She instinctively grabbed the blanket closer to her body shielding her away from the cool breeze. Her mesmerizing brown orbs fluttered open as the smell of lavender fragrance hit her nose.

Her eyes adjusted to the lighting of the room. Ri turned her head to the side to see candles lit all across the room.

She rose up in a sitting position on the bed as she coughed getting all the water out of her system. Her left-hand messaged her forehead since she had a terrible headache. Ri felt extremely weak and dizzy as she tried to recall how she ended up here.

Then reality hit her straight across her face. There she was sitting on a stranger's bed with a blanket shielding her unclothed body in this unknown room.

Ri freaked out as she peeked under the blanket to study her body if she had been violated in any way possible.

She looked completely normal but there was no way to be absolutely sure that nothing happened.

There were a million thoughts flowing in her head as she tried to figure out where she was. Did she not fall in the pond? It makes no sense, how did she end up here?

Ri stood up as her feet touched her cold floor. Her eyes wandered the room looking for clothes. She could not possibly stay nude in this stranger's home.

Ri feared, what if the person was a prevent that takes advantage of young girls. She hated the thought of being molested. Her chastity is very significant to her.

Ri finally found her clothes folded and left on the wooden table. She hastily rushed to put her clothes on as the blanket wrapped around her body fell to the ground.

Her small hands clipped her bra that perfectly drapes her large bosom. As her underwear slipped up her thighs the front door opened.

Jaehyun's pov

I opened the wooden door only to feel flabbergasted. I dropped the wood shocked as her small figure stood right in front of my eyes.

Her long luscious hair was swept to the side as she tried to cloth her bare body.

Ri turned around instantly at the door opening and closing shut. Our eyes locked as I stared into her soul.

Gosh, she was just too beautiful. Her eyes widen as she tried to cover her body from my piercing eyes.

I walked closer as she backed away farther in fear until her legs hit the wood at the bottom of the bed. She fell onto her bed as her dark brown locks spread across the bed.

Ri closed her pretty eyes in distress. I removed the outer layer of my royal robe to cast it on her semi-naked body.

She opened her eyes once again doubtful that I never lay a finger on her young body.

"Cover yourself with that!" I commanded as she sighed in relief.

Did she think I was going to force myself on her? How absurd!

I distanced myself from her as she wore my robe that fitted loosely on her petite form.

After changing Ri made a run for the door but I caught her small wrist. Enabling her from leaving this room.

Ri's pov

I stared into his emotion-filled eyes. I have never seen a man so handsome. He looked so familiar like I have seen him before. But where? Why can I not remember? The way he stared at me really sent shivers down my spine.

I tried to free myself from his grip but he pulled me closer to him. His large and manly chest pressed against my back. I could feel his muscles as his hot breath hit my ear sending tingles around my stomach.

"Where do you think you are going dressed like that?" Asked this unknown man as she brushed my hair to the side.

"Do you want all the men around to see your pretty body?" He asked once again as he pulled the robe off my shoulders making it pool by my elbows as he exposed the skin of my chest.

I closed my eyes shut as he pressed soft kisses around my neck to shoulder. What was this feeling I have never felt before?

"I am going to mark you as mine. Every time you look at this lovebite you will remember that you belong to me!" He said as he latched his mouth on the skin between my neck and shoulder joint.

His tongue sucked on my skin turning it dark shades of reds and purples. I moaned out as he hit my g-spot.

Suddenly, tears clouded my vision. I was afraid because this unknown man had the power to turn my body against me. I do not even know him. So how can he make me feel this way?

"Please let me go!" I cried out.

He looked up meeting my gaze. He looked taken aback by my tears. I took the opportunity. I pushed him and ran out of the cottage.

I pulled the robe up so it covers all of my body. I ran as fast as I could thinking he would chase after me.

Unexpectedly rain clouds burst in the dark sky. It was cold and the sand road was all muddy. Everything was so different and unfamiliar. I knew no one. I knew nothing about this place. How was I going to survive?

Suddenly an elderly woman called.

"Dear, are you okay? Why are you out in the rain like this?" Asked the old lady who reminded me of my own mother.

The tears just came pouring out.

"Oh do not cry, are you all alone?" She asked as I nodded my head in response.

"It is okay, I have a small house near here. It is big enough for one more person! Come on dear, lets get you a warm bath." I did not expect anyone to be this kind to me.

This kind old lady was my savior. I owe her a lot. I thought I would never see that man again but oh boy was I wrong...