Dreams and Coffee

Arghhh! I just hate waiting in these long lines before important meetings.

But this wait was of worth as my best friend/managing director Kriti Sharma pursued the R.V. Company to collaborate with us and to make our company international.

In return I have to get her coffee which she perfectly knows I hate, waiting in lines, but I would have done it anyway because we all are working our ass off to make our company at the top.

I just want everything to fall in place and this meeting to be successful. While waiting in line I just started thinking how far we came ...

"You sure you wanted to do that!" My mom shouted at me when I told her, I wanted to start my own business with my two best friends Maya Chauhan and Kriti Sharma.

"Mom! Seriously!!!... Just hear if you are not convinced, I'll drop the idea." She put some thought and nodded.

And there was a little confidence built in me and after convincing her with all the ideas and facts that I had prepared with Maya and Kriti.

She was impressed with the idea. But she told me to continue my post-graduation as well as not to drop out.

After that little discussion with my mom, I was exhausted. I went straight to my room to tell my best friends that I got the green signal from her.

It's not like my mom is not supportive and all but she is just a little scared of me handling things. It's not her fault as I'm a little clumsy.

As soon as I called my best friends, they were happy as our office would be my house. Coming out of the trance the line moved a little bit.

And finally, I reached the coffee counter just as I ordered, I sensed there were some gasps as someone was entering the building. Just when I turn to see who is entering.

There is a handsome guy who ignored every gasp and oohs and aahs just as he is immune to them like it's his daily routine. From the demeanour and calmness, he is showing nothing, but still, this poker face guy is someone who knows what he wants.

On observing him closely, he is wearing a custom-tailored crisp black suit with clean as mirror black pointed shoes, and also, he is wearing black aviator goggles.

He has a perfectly trimmed beard with well-styled hair and he looked like an actor.

When I narrowed my eyes to his face, he just happened to see me gazing and turned toward me with his eyes fixed on me and when he came closer, he smelled, freshness like a scent of the ocean. He had dark brown eyes just like chocolate.

I was just mesmerized by his masculinity.

Wait! Did I just think about his masculinity and compared his eyes to chocolate?

Seriously, something is wrong with me. I didn't even notice that I was still staring at him.

And he smirked at me making me weak as he went past me taking my order just then I snapped back to reality. In my calm voice, although I was frustrated.

"Mm! What are you doing sir, that's my order?" I tried.

And he takes that coffee to his mouth and takes a sip from my coffee and gives his million-dollar smile.

With which I am sure girls went crazy, but not me.

With no answer from him.

I lost my cool and flipped his hand and the coffee was all over him.

And with a triumph and a smirk on my face, I left the coffee counter, with more gasps leaving behind.

And went straight to Kriti where she was eagerly waiting for her coffee and also for the meeting to start.