Confession

His Point of View

When I came to my apartment, I heard loud noises. When I went to the balcony, I heard some old songs and when I looked down.

I saw her dancing in her t-shirt and pyjamas. When vibing to the song she danced with her hands on her head which raised her t-shirt and I could see her toned stomach.

When I saw that I rushed back inside and took deep breaths. She looked beautiful and sexy; well she just didn't look like she was way too beautiful with her beautiful dark brown almond-shaped eyes. Her eyes are the darkest brown eyes, almost black type.

Ugh!! Need to shower I'm sweaty. After the shower, I took my dinner and went to the balcony hoping that I would see her again.

I opened the balcony door and peeked at my neighbour's balcony, no music no nothing. I think she is asleep now.

"Ugh! Let me just wear a shirt and bring my laptop and do some work" I didn't bother to close the buttons because it feels great as the wind blows the shirt away.

What, who is speaking, I looked around trying to find the source of the sound I looked down. There she was shouting at god which I assume is because of me.

I was smiling ear to ear at this moment at how adorable she looks.

Seriously, she made a deal with god for not crossing our path after her confession.

I can't smother my laugh at this thought and when she looked at me I just got stuck at the moment how beautiful she is.

Wait I was staring again, shit do something you idiot, my hand automatically raised and waved.

Seriously, I just waved to the shooting man. She didn't even wave back and rushed inside.

Wow, she is still clumsy like that. So she was not just being a brat but she seriously didn't remember me.

I don't know why this is a relief, that she didn't forget me she just forgot my face.

I still wonder how she is running her business that well when she can't even remember faces.

"Oh boy, it's going to be a long night." sighing to myself, remembering the events of tonight.

She just looked as beautiful as the first time I saw her.

I remembered everything that happened to me that day.

It was November 10, 2009. My girlfriend Sonia made me come to college although I lived in the hostel.

It's a pretty big deal to freshen up and meet your girlfriend especially after cancelling the plans that one of my best buddies Kartik made.

On that day I realized she is way too sweet and clingy for me, ugh... I need to do the break-up today. I hinted at our break up many times before but she just didn't notice.

"Hey so you going?" my roommate Tarun asked, peeking from his blanket.

"Yeah, man," I sighed.

.

"Bye! Tommy" he joked and I threw my slippers at him but he dodged by covering himself with the blanket.

He laughed and I went out to the college and saw my phone with 25 missed calls and these were the calls in the last 5 minutes when my phone was charging while I was dressing.

Yeah so gonna break up.

"Hiiiiiii baby!" someone squealed behind me as I crossed the canteen gate.

I turned around to look who this person was who just practically shouted in my ears. It was none other than Sonia.