Food love

He drove the car for 15 minutes. Then took the car to a fast-food corner parking and stopped and unbuckled his seat belt and I was looking at him.

"Are you not coming?" he asked, tilting his head.

"Um... where? aren't we going to your house?" I was a little confused.

"Miss Bhatt you were hungry and according to my memory which by the way is pretty good you didn't eat anything. So I am taking you to eat something before you die of hunger."

With the mention of food, my stomach grumbled loudly this time. And without further argument, I unbuckled myself and got out of the car.

He opened the door for me and I went inside and sat near the window seat where he came with a menu.

"What would you like to have? They have burgers, salad, nuggets, hot dogs" he asked.

"Um.. a burger and a plate of nuggets and fries please, thank you," I said as I opened my satchel for money and tried to give him.

There was a shocked face there for a millisecond and it was gone. Before I could ask him he turned angrily and left.

What is he thinking all the time? Well, this mystery is way better than his poker face.

Wow, this is going to be awkward. Should I say sorry for not remembering or should I just leave it be or blame it I was a kid back then.

Ughhh why did I agree? I have to learn to say no to elders. I can say no in my business but when it comes to socializing I am a noob.

Mrs Bhatnagar was right. I don't show my face to the parties and the magazines but they know my name.

That is enough for me. But this time I'll be attending the party as Trisha Bhatt, the CEO for the first time. Oh my god, it's going to be hard.

"Here you go, Miss Bhatt." He put the food tray in front of me and went back. I guess to get his food.

I ate some fries while I waited for him.

He came back with another tray which had drinks, coke and water. He handed me the water and sat down.

"Well let's start, Miss Bhatt" he saw my fries almost finished.

"I guess you already did"

"No, that was my waiting snack," I said mockingly. I took a very big bite from the burger and closed my eyes as this is my first time eating a burger.

The burger was delicious. I quickly took another bite and as I was towards my third bite I looked at Ranveer's food. He didn't touch anything when I saw him.

He was smiling with a single fry in his hand.

"Anything funny?" I asked him as I took another bite from my burger.

"Well, Miss Bhatt you would be the first girl to eat like this in front of me. That's it" he said, still smiling and now eating his fry.

"Like this?" I shot a confused look.

"Well Miss Bhatt generally the girls tend to eat salad or very little in front of me and you did that too when we were in that dinner meeting. Remember?" he said remember like I have amnesia.

"Mr Ranveer firstly it's their choice what they want to eat. Secondly, I eat like a normal person would. And last I don't like fancy restaurants where the cost is so freaking high and the food tastes so bland. And yes I remember I don't have amnesia." I said as I finished my burger and opened the water bottle.