Drunk in Love

His point of view

Dancing with her was a tough one but I wanted to feel her.

When I took her hand and when my hand got in touch with her slender yet strong waist, that touch was something.

I just can't explain the rush I felt.

But her expression was something else when she gasped slowly under my touch.

Oh god, I did everything in my power not to kiss her.

She stumbled a lot, eventually, she let her loose and go with the flow of the music, then she enjoyed the dancing.

At that moment it was only us in the crowd.

When she finally looked into my eyes with those innocent eyes of hers that made me almost lose control in front of everyone.

But then she asked that question, although I answered honestly.

I didn't tell her the whole truth about I didn't know her that well and on observing her for months.

I got scared about not being capable of handling her and also not deserving her.

Oh god! At that time my self-respect and confidence were way too down when it came to her.

Wow, why did she leave so suddenly? But this dance was something major, I needed to go to the restroom too.

Shit, I need to relax.

Why do I always lose control in front of her?

I took my time and just as I came out of the restroom I scanned the room for but she was not there.

I looked at the bar, where everyone was standing Traun looked at me, and just as he read my mind, he mouthed out.

I quickly ran outside to see her getting in a cab, wobbling a little.

She is drunk and going like this. No way.

Drunk Trisha is way too cute.

When I picked her up from the road in my embrace, she protested a little but suddenly she started snuggling.

Wow, it's going to be a long, hard night. I gently placed her in the passenger seat, she grabbed my jacket a little tight.

"Are you cold?" She adjusted herself and made herself a little comfortable.

I slowly took my jacket off and placed it on her.

I drove the car and texted Tarun that I left with her.

As we reached our building, I parked my car.

"Trisha... wake up" I tried but she didn't even budge a little.

I sighed and opened the door and got out and opened her door and picked her up in my embrace again.

I grabbed her in my arms and took her to the lift and pressed the call button. I pressed her floor, and as we reached her floor, I left her purse in my car.

I pressed my floor and as the lift opened. I got off and tried to open the door without making her fall and waking her up.

After 15 minutes of jittering and hard work, I finally opened the door.

I quickly went into the bedroom and placed her on the bed.

Wow, although I exercise, this was way too tiring.

I came into the kitchen as I drank some water, ugh this shirt is way too tight I opened the buttons so that the shirt may let loose.

I should check up on her. She is lying just like the way I left her, she seems a little uncomfortable.