The Talk

It's been months since the truth was revealed to me.

I tried to dodge him as much as possible, even the monthly meeting I either sent Kriti or organised in my office so that I beforehand had the information of the person who was attending the meeting.

I made myself as busy as I can make myself. I took all the responsibility of our international offices and staff so that I can save myself from facing him.

What a coward I am. Right? But who cares.

"Trisha! Back to earth." Kriti snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"yeah.. yeah I am here"

"So which venue are you voting for," Maya asked while observing the brochures of the venues.

Well, our collaboration with the R.V. group hit off and for that, we are celebrating a little grand with our annual party.

That's why we are discussing every detail of the party together.

"I'll go with the one with a lot of space because we will be having a lot of guests." Looking at my laptop screen I said without glancing at brochures.

"By the way, why am I multitasking here? You guys wanted to arrange the party by yourself this year. Why are you here?" I scrunched my eyes at them while shutting down my system.

I collected the files that I need to work on and got up.

"So you are leaving us just like this for 1 week, like a whole week before the party," Maya said with the fakest pleading look she could manage.

"Yes, I am. You called the dibs on arranging the party, now do it yourself." Kriti laughed at my comment as we left my cabin and headed to my place.

It was girls' night as Maya needed a break as well as us. And I was going to sign the paperwork and other things of our new office, which was going to be in Helsinki, Finland.

I was also taking a break so they have to take care of everything and the party.

"We are going with me right?" Kriti asked as we headed down in the parking space.

Maya and I nodded.

"Then wait at the main gate. I'll bring the car there," Kriti said while rustling through her purse which I guess was for the search of keys.

As the lift's door opened Kriti went straight to her car while Maya and I walked to the main gate.

"So are we ever going to discuss that?" Maya asked this out of nowhere.

Although I knew what discussion she was mentioning I tried to act like I have no idea.

"About what Maya?"

"About Ranveer Trish!"

"What's there to discuss with Maya, since the day at hospital he never came face to face with which I'm okay with," I said in a pissed way. Even I could sense that in my tone.

Just then Kriti reached us and interrupted our conversation.

On reaching my apartment, I changed to my high waist pyjamas and a loose t-shirt.

"So, are we ordering or cooking?" Kriti asked them while searching my refrigerator.

"Ordering, I don't want to cook and just relax while listening to the music," I said when I fell on the sofa while I was operating my music system for some old music.

"I ordered pizza and Kathi rolls and ice cream," Maya said while phone in hand and entered the room.

My eyes landed on the thumbnail of 'Baahon Mein Chale Aao of Anamika'. I started moving my body with the flow of music as I turned the volume full.