Interviews

Her point of view

As we stopped and I unbuckled my seatbelt, Ranveer with lightning speed opened my door.

I was surprised, well Mrs Bhatnagar did raise a gentleman.

He took my hand and we went inside.

As soon as we entered, the flash took me by surprise, shit I forgot about the picture part.

Well thanks to my low profile, they don't ask questions of me but him.

What! What the hell did he just ask, am I his girlfriend? Why would he think that?

Oh, my hand! I snatched my hand back. And why the hell didn't deny it, instead he took my hand and left the area. I don't understand his cryptic messages.

We entered and nearby eyes turned to us and I could sense the glaring from the girls, why are they glaring at me?

Oh, wait, hands. I took my hand on my back and as soon as I started walking away from him I could sense his eyes on me.

No, it's my day, I look around shit, why everyone is in evening gowns and tuxedos.

Shit, what was the theme again? I regained my confidence and went straight to Maya and Kriti, who was standing near a table with Mann and Tarun.

Maya was wearing a black crepe gown. Kriti was wearing an off-white mermaid dress.

They were looking mesmerizing and Mann and Tarun both were in a tux with matching bow ties.

"Well, look who finally thought to attend their company's function. With a companion too" Kriti mocked but the surprised look on Maya was priceless.

"Yeah, save the mockery, I need to discuss something" I pulled them a little aside.

"What the hell is this? Why didn't you say it was a themed party"

"Well, what's fun at a normal party besides adding my glamorous touch to everything, don't I?" Kriti winked.

"Seriously, no time for a joke, I look like I am going to my wedding. I am that overdressed and this was supposed to be a good party"

"Don't stress, you just look amazing and when I say amazing, I mean it?" Kriti said straight, looking into my eyes.

Well, it did look pretty convincing.

"Oh, by the way, you came with Ranveer," Maya asked smugly and Kriti smirked at me.

"That's a statement" I deadpanned

"Just saying, for the record" Maya smirked.

We came back to the table

"Well hello, ladies, so Trisha is still not attending the party? Still scared" Saarthak came and asked Maya.

"dude seriously! I am standing right here" I glared at him, and he just chuckled.

"What, no you are not Trisha. Guys I am telling you, she kidnapped our Trisha. Because first, she attends the party on top of that she is in a saree" He said smugly, gaining a laugh from everyone.

"You know what, you don't even deserve a comeback"

"Wow, still the ice queen, banter aside, you look beautiful," he said.

"Wow did I just hear that clearly, this idiot seriously praised me. You don't look shabby for yourself too"

"And here she is" we both laughed as we hugged.