Bully

His point of view

When she came with mom, I got distracted and now I lost.

She looks tired, did she cry because of me? Agghh.. What is she doing? Why can't she take care of herself?

Has Pop gone mad? Why did he ask her to fight?

He had not seen her. Although she says she is a rookie but I have seen her once training with Muzahid. She looked fierce and the way she accepted it. Maddy can't handle her.

Even though she started training now in close combat. I know she practices BJJ too and I have seen her punches and kicks in college time. When a group of guys teased her classmate or her junior.

That day is still amazing and fresh in my memory as it changed her attitude and personality in my eyes.

She had guts as she came direct to me and I have an iceberg personality. but that day she gained respect from me from day one and everyone else too.

It's been almost a month since that girl Trisha confessed to me. It took me a whole day to come out of shock and a day to convince the guys.

The next day I showed the guys that girl and they practically shouted her name.

One of my friends' friends had a crush on her and tried many times to befriend her but failed.

So he told us she is in her final year too. A good student according to grades and is a member of the council in her department too.

Well, she is strong and independent. But the question is why I have never seen her before her confession.

I still can't answer that but now, wherever I go, I easily spot her like she stands out in the crowd.

She is always with her friends but mostly a girl. They are pretty goofy, they don't care if someone is watching them or not.

"Ranveer some guys are ragging some girls from some other department. And I think they are 3rd-year students" one of my friends rushes to me.

"These day-scholars are a pain in the ass. They don't even know a thing and they dare to rag." I shouted and the boys stood up and went with me to teach a lesson.

"Let's teach them a lesson" being in a hostel committee is never easy.

Whenever there is an event we have to manage like the bouncers and being the seniors everyone listens to.

We reached the central ground as soon as possible. There was no staff member for inspection and no teacher as this is the time for the last lecture.

"Aren't you gonna rag me sir?" her voice rang into my ears as I stopped suddenly and saw her.

"We should stop them. They'll harm her." Someone said but shook my head and denied I was more focused on her.

What is she gonna do now?

"Who are you, oh did those little girls called you to save them." One of them made fun of her. I clenched my fist tightly.

I don't know what stopped me but I let her do what she wanted to do. But if something goes wrong I'll handle it. I called my guys back.

"Well I'm the one who, will teach you all the lessons, manners and limits which you missed," she said with rage on her face.

"I'm gonna give you one last chance. Say sorry to these girls and promise never to do this kind of thing again." She folded her arms and stood to her ground like some warrior.