Wounded Truths

I opened my eyes, wow too much light, I tried to move my hand but it pained me as I groaned in pain.

Someone shushed me and made me lay again.

I am dizzy again.

"Hahaha... I'll kill your parents next. BITCH" He came running towards me with his knife.

I tried to run when the ocean pulled my hand away from him.

I woke up suddenly.

As the light pained my eyes, this time I tried to open my eyes slowly.

I saw Ranveer sitting beside me holding my hand and sleeping.

He was looking tired, I rubbed my thumb against his hands softly as I smiled at his soft features.

He looked cute while sleeping, as I stroked his hand, he looked up at me in sleepy eyes and when he saw me smiling, he got all happy and excited.

"You finally woke up, wait are you in any kind of pain. Let me just call the doctors" he got up I just smiled at him.

I inspected the room and my body, then everything came back.

how I was attacked!

how they attacked my parents!

most of all how he lied to me!

Suddenly the doctors came in and my parents too came in, my mom cried a lot I could see that on her face.

The doctor checked me and then my mom came and sat beside me and cried.

"I couldn't protect you, my baby, I am sorry" she cried.

"No Maa, it's not your fault. Please stop crying. Papa please.." as I looked at him he was also crying a little.

"Hey, don't cry. I am all okay, see just like yesterday" I smiled at them.

"If you will cry like this then I will start crying too"

"Yes aunty, you have to be strong for her," Ranveer said.

I didn't look at him.

"Papa, this family time, please make this man leave right now, I don't want to see his face," I said looking straight at papa.

"But Trisha..."

"It's okay uncle, she is right. You guys need time. I'll be just outside if you need anything just tell me" Ranveer interjected.

What no way I am not taking any help from this liar.

"No need for you to stay at all, I am very capable of handling myself and my parents will help me if I need anything or if not I'll call the nurse. I don't want to see your face" I kind of shouted at him which pained me.

"ahhh..." I winced and he quickly came by my side.

"Are you okay, where it hurts?" he asked, getting all scared as he tried to touch my abdomen.

"Don't touch me!" I said and my eyes filled with tears now.

Don't break in front of him, Trisha, just don't!

"Leave" he looked heartbroken as he stood up and left and as he left I started crying.

Papa came by my side and patted my head.

"Just listen to him once, ladoo. Just listen to what he has to say then judge him baby" he said as he gently consoled me.

"I am tired papa, I need sleep," I said as I closed my eyes as I didn't want him to say anything regarding me.