Tease and Party

Everyone was pretty surprised when we asked everyone to gather in the hall.

I was excited to announce this deal although we don't announce all the deals to everyone but only the important ones.

"Noon guys, you all are doing amazingly awesome. Give a big round of applause to yourselves, guys." The hall echoed with the claps and enthusiasm.

"We are recovering the loss of the Gresham project well. Now that your hard work for the past month has paid off, our product is doing great in the market. Give a big round of applause to our creative team."

"Now the most important news related to our next project is that we are in partnership with the R.V. group. We are going international." The hall echoed with claps and hoots for almost a minute.

I saw Maya and Kriti at the other end of the hall with their teams.

Suddenly Maya turned towards Kriti. Before I could sense the vicious idea, they have they shouted

"This is the time for PARTY!!" and with them, their teams and other members of the office started cheering

"PARTY, PARTY, PARTY, PARTY".

"Agreed guys the dinner is on me" eyeing my best friends who were now grinning with a huge smile at what they had done.

This was a rule between us, whenever something big happens, whoever calls the dibs for celebration, the remaining one has to give and if not followed there was a surprise punishment which could cause far more loss so we generally give the party.

So far, I've been doing great until now.

I've extracted a lot of parties from them just using this rule.

Dismissing the gathering and sending everyone back to work. Reaching my office cabin there was a file lying on my desk.

Reclining back on my seat, I picked up the file before I could open the file, Akash knocked and came in.

"Trisha, I have transferred 8,000 to Mr Ranveer's account and what would you like for dinner arrangement?" sighing over the dinner.

"Do as you wish and as usual, please maintain my budget as you know about my recent transaction of 8000."

"Sure, just wanted to know any special requirement for Miss Maya and Miss Kriti"

"No special treatment for those backstabbers". There was a loud thud on my door.

"Such a jerk, how dare you to say backstabbers behind our backs" Maya and Kriti barged into my office.

"Now I understand why Akash asked for dinner arrangements because you two have forced him right. Also on your face, you two are backstabbers you use the rule and included the whole office. You want me below the poverty line right." I fake tears the whole scenario with a sad face.

"I don't feel bad, you know, this is the punishment for saying the wrong eye colour," Maya said with pride in her eyes.

Seriously, she has taken the best revenge ever. I still don't remember her son's eye colour. I remind myself to remember her son's eye colour.

"If nothing else, may I leave" interrupting my thoughts Akash asked

"Sure, just arrange the dinner please in less than 40K please and remember no special requirements for these two." Glaring at them I said.

"Maya, I've checked the shipment. You can proceed with that shipment for the next process, now go and do your work." Standing and cursing me they left my office.