Meeting Encounter

Just as I left the lift, Kriti quickly rounded me up and she scanned me as a scanner and gave me a slow whistle.

"Whoa! You look amazing just like that time...."

Before she could remind me of my horrifying past.

"let's go, we are already late, let me wear my jacket" I glared and commanded.

She turned towards me with a smirk.

"You are looking amazing without it though." I glared.

"SHUT UP! This is a freaking meeting, not a club".

With that, we entered a room which the receptionist directed.

This is a room with windows and two long tables with 10 chairs on each side and two chairs at the head of the table.

On the other head of the table, there is a projector board on the wall, with a projector in the middle of the room.

I confirmed it to be the meeting room.

And inside only two people are sitting. The secretary was blocking my view and introduced us just when I got to look clearly at the face.

The first one is a mid-aged guy with slightly grey hair and eyes with confidence before I could introduce myself.

"What a small world!" The other guy shrieked.

I look at him. He is that lift guy. With a small smile, I extend my hand for a handshake.

"So, Miss Trisha Bhatt from the Aurora we meet again"

With that Kriti cocked her brow and made a puzzled face before I could say anything he took my hand in a firm handshake, introducing himself.

"I am Tarun Sharma, the managing director of R.V." with glancing at the other mid-aged guy.

"He is Mr Ravi Bhatnagar, our advisor and also our mentor". I nodded towards him just then I realized he was still holding my hand and I slowly jerked my hand free.

And I introduced Kriti to them.

"Shall we start?" with that, I asked,

Tarun nodded and I started my presentation. They were genuinely interested as they asked many questions. When we were just reaching the end of the presentation.

The gate of the room suddenly opened and a man came and sat beside Tarun who was sitting on one of the two chairs.

I was unable to see who it was as the projector light made me blind when I tried to see who the man was. I waited for them to settle down and they gestured for me to continue.

After 15 minutes the lights were on and the projector was off.

Kriti gave me a bottle of water. I quickly opened the bottle as I was so damn thirsty while presenting and answering their question, she was informing me that Ranveer the CEO of R.V. is the man who came.

Just when I turned and saw the man at the coffee counter was Ranveer the CEO.

The water in my mouth came out like I was a sprinkler, seeing his face I started coughing badly. Kriti offered more water to me.

I gulped the water down my throat, calming my nerves. While everyone was concerned with what happened to me suddenly.

I noticed he has changed into dark blue trousers with a white shirt and brown shoes complementing his eyes!

Wait, why am I observing him again? It's not good.

Focus. Focus. Trisha focus.

I introduced myself by extending my hand for a handshake. He took my hand and gave me a dominating handshake.