Crush

It's been weeks since my incident today is the day my cast will be out. I am waiting for the doctor for my cast removal procedure.

In the past few weeks, a lot happened. Our collaboration did its work and now we are aiming for opening a new branch abroad.

Maya took me to the doctor as maa and papa went home 2 days ago as they had something which needed their immediate attention.

Since then Kriti and Maya have been taking care of me.

That employee, who bumped into me, came personally with flowers for apologies.

Well, Saarthak made fun of me as this is karma for me, for ruining his meeting.

Tarun also visited once. But Ranveer never came although he sent me apology flowers for crossing the line.

And that discussion with Maya and Kriti about Ranveer is still pending as they both were very busy with the new branch and collaboration.

And when they came to visit me, which was less due to workload, I thought it would be better if I let them relax a little.

"Miss Bhatt...?" I came out of my trance and saw my doctor was standing in front of me.

"Um huh!"

"I asked, are you ready for the removal of your cast?" he asked again.

I nodded. After 20 minutes or so I guess my casts came off. He took X-Rays, both of my legs. My minor fractures were healed.

"it would be great if you don't put any kind of load on your legs instantly. Give them some time to adjust themselves with no cast environment." the doctor said

"How much more time?" making an annoying face I asked.

"Just give 2 days' rest to your legs, don't go to the office, just stay at home and do these simple exercises." He spoke.

I nodded and we left. When we reached our building

"Can you get off here and wait for me while I'll park the car. Then I'll take you home otherwise you will have to walk a lot, which may put your legs under pressure" I nodded

I got off and started walking slowly and she left for parking, shit I forgot my supporter in her car.

I tried to reach the wall for support but I couldn't and now I am gonna fall and close my eyes.

The impact was nothing like falling on the ground. I was confused... Ocean! I opened my eyes and he was holding me.

I was terrified because of falling and now I am sweating because of him.

"Why are you so clumsy? Where is your supporter?" he asked with anger and concern on his face.

I was too shocked to give him an answer.

"Hey are you okay?" he asked when he heard no response from me.

He lifted me and took me into the building and made me sit on a chair kept in front of a chair.

"Trisha, you need to tell me what happened, are you okay?" although he appeared calm he was panicking, I could sense it.

"What happened?" Maya asked. When she saw him kneeling in front of me.

"I was going to the office when I saw her walking wobbly. I saw no cast on her legs and thought she was exercising but suddenly she was falling but I grabbed her before she could fall. And now she is not saying anything, maybe she is in trauma or something." He finished with concern written all over his face.