Chapter One The Hospital

(Idk if a gore warning should be here but there is a little bit of blood sooo)

Lorelei groaned as she and Finnick made their way through an old hospital.

"Nobody is gonna decide to stay in this shit-hole," Lorelei grumbled as she crossed her arms over her white turtleneck tank top.

"You don't know that~" Finnick hummed as he crunched a leaf under his combat boots.

Lorelei sighed glancing around. The sunlight glistened into the broken windows lighting up the ominous building. The two hunters paused as they heard loud slushing and growling.

"A zombie," Lorelei adjusted one of her shoulder-length purple pigtails.
"Finally," Finnick slammed down his gauntlets as sharp blades came out.

"How about we avoid it and get the hell out of here," Lorelei's stormy eyes glanced around.

"Doesn't that take away all the fun?" Finnick smiled as his chocolate eyes glanced over his shoulder.

"Shut up," Lorelei crossed her arms.

Finnick chuckled as he brushed a bit of light pink hair out of his face.

They paused. A white, boney, and spider-moving creature stepped out and into the hall. A blob of blood fell to the ground before it. Lorelei swung out her chainsaw yanking the string a few times before it began to rumble.

"Ohohoh, you wanna get it?" Finnick questioned.

Lorelei didn't answer as she began to race at the zombie who was now running at her as well. She slid against the rubble and held the chainsaw up and just as the zombie leaped she sliced it in half with a slobbery noise. Both halves lay next to her as she swung the chainsaw under her bookbag which lay against her back.

"I guess there aren't any survivors, eh?" She spun around to Finnick as her camo cargo pants made a soft noise as they rubbed together.
"And just in time," She grabbed a white metal beeping stick from her pocket.

She pressed a button and a large hologram grew. A man with black and silver hair stood dressed in a military uniform.

"The helicopter and arriving on the helicopter pad on the roof of the hospital. Be ready," The man spoke in a French accent before clicking off.

"More damn time in this shit hole," Lorelei murmured shoving the stick back in her pocket.

Finnick chuckled as he tugged at his camo button-up shirt which was button-down revealing a white dress shirt.

"I don't understand why you wear that damned shirt," Lorelei spoke as she turned and began to walk next to him.

"Because it makes me feel powerful," He smiled.

"Bleh, I'm sure it's not comfortable," Lorelei shoved her hands in her pockets.

"It actually is so ha!" Finnick elbowed her.

The two laughed as they walked down the hall.

(Remember I'm not the best and really just wanted to throw these OCs at people so here are my children.)