Chapter Two Where's My Bread?

Lorelei and Finncik came to their apartment which lay on an island next to the island where the school is on. They glanced around the apartment which was trashed.
"We shouldn't leave them alone," Lorelei murmered as they dropped their weapons and bags and walked to the kitchen.

"I call dibs on a sandwich!" Finnick yelled running to the cupboard.

Lorelei sighed as she sat down on a stool which was sat at the island. She layed her head down on the marble.

A loud scream came from behind her as she turned her head, groaning.
"Where's my bread at!?"

"Have you checked the beer shelf?" Lorelei questioned.

"Why would it be there?" Finnick turned.

"I like that damn Forgers beer with a sandwich," Lorelei argued.

Finnick was silent as he glanced at the shelf.

"It isn't there,"

"Well I don't know check your asshole then," Lorelei pulled out her pigtails.

"It wont fit in there," Finnick mocked her as Lorelei rolled her eyes.

"I'm taking a shower and going the fuck to sleep," Lorelei stood and walked to the bathroom.

"GUESS WHO'S HOME!"

Finnick glanced out of the kitchen to see the door swinging open but the kick of quite a short young woman. She made her way to the kitchen as her wavy white ponytail bounced behind her.
"Amy's home," Finnick sighed as the woman sat down on the stool.

"Hell yeah!" Amy slammed her fists down on the counter.

"Where's Andrea?" Finnick looked around.
"She left so she could go hang out with this friend of hers," Amy sighed.

"You guys spend all your time with eachother, let her have some time for others," Finnick opened the fridge.

"What if I don't wanna?" She groaned.

"That doesn't matter," Finnick poured a glass of orange juice, sipping it.

Lorelei layed down on the bottom bunk of her and Finnick's bunkbed, thinking. She stared at the bland wall. She carefully reached out and traced the small bumps on the wall.

"I know right, it's a wall,"

She turned her head to Finnick who walked in and sat some clothes on his dresser.

"Shut up," Lorelei squinted.

The two laughed.

"We have another mission but this time with Hannah and her little team," Finnick was looking for clothes to wear.

"So we have to babysit them?" Lorelei joked.

"Lorelei, be nice," He held back laughter.

He found some clothes and got changed climbing up the ladder to his bed.

"I'm so happy to finally sleep on this bed," Finnick collapsed on the bed.

"Wow," Lorelei laughed.

"Beats sleeping on that damn floor, am I right?" Finnick glanced down at Lorelei.

"Hell yeah," Lorelei smiled.