Chapter Three Why Are You Such A Bitch

Lorelei groaned as they stood outside, waiting.

"Come on, it isn't that bad," Finnick smiled, glancing at her.

"Sure it isn't. We have to help a group of people who constantly act like they're better then me," Lorelei grumbled.

"Maybe they are," Finnick shrugged.

"You have a point," Lorelei laughed.

"Sorry we're late," A slim woman made her way.

Two other girls raced up behind her. The group all matched with black combat boots, black cargo pants, and tight cropped long-sleeved shirts.

"You look like spies," Lorelei murmured, laughing a bit.

"What?" The slim woman looked at her.

"Sorry about her, Hannah," Finnick placed a hand on Lorelei's shoulder.

"You should be," Hannah crossed her arms.

Hannah huffed blowing a strand of long blonde locks out of her face.

The group climbed onto the old thunderous helicopter taking their seats. The loud beating of the wings filled their ears as the helicopter began to soar through the sky.

"Prepare for drop-off," The pilot spoke through the microphone.

The group stood as part of the floor opened up revealing the ominous jungle floor.

"Great, this hell-hole," Lorelei murmured as people began to leap out.

She and Finnick leaped out the wind blowing through their hair. They swiftly grabbed onto each other's forearms and landed on a branch. They released each other and leaped from branch to branch before hitting the floor.

"Great, we're stuck in a jungle now," Hannah grumbled as her and her team walked over.

"No wonder you're a level D," Lorelei murmured seeing as Hannah and her team had sticks and leaves in their hair.

"What was the mission for again?" She glanced at Finnick.

"They believe there's a camp of around 20 survivors somewhere here, we should find them and report back," Finnick explained.

"Great," Hannah grumbled.

"Hannah, why don't we just wait here while they find them?" One of Hannah's teammates, Olivia stepped forward as she flipped her red ponytail off her shoulder.

"They'd tell on us, like the tattle-tails they are," Hannah explained.

"Excuse me?" Lorelei stepped forward.

"You're excused," Hannah held out a hand.

"Listen, why are you such a bitch? Honestly, you act like a fucking child," Lorelei clenched her fists digging crescent moons into her palms.

"I'm not a bitch," Hannah stared at Lorelei.

"Obviously you act like one," Lorelei clenched her teeth.

"Alright then, no need to argue," Finnick awkwardly pulled Lorelei back.

"Freeze!"

A loud masculine voice echoed around them.