Chapter Four Jesus Christ You're Old

Lorelei and Finnick glanced around as a muscular yet old man walked infront of them. He wore a leaf skirt. Despite his muscular shape he had scars and wrinkles covering his body.

"Who are you?" He demanded an answer.

Lorelei stared at him her eyes going to the pistol he was pointing to them.

"A S&W M36, seriously?" Lorelei stared at the gun.

"Not the best gun if you plan on killing multiples,"

"Don't intaginize him," Finnick glared at her.

Lorelei rolled her eyes.

"We're hunters. We're on the search to bring survivors to safety," Finnick explained.

"Then look somewhere else. All the survivors here are safe," He snarled.

"They could be safer," Lorelei added.

"Bullshit." He spat out a glob of ivory onto the leafy ground.

Hannah gagged.

"Sir, at least let us try to ask the others," Finnick took a deep breath.

"And put the damn gun down," Lorelei pulled out her own gun, a PP2000.

"Like that thing is gonna scare me," He smirked.

"I can kill around 10 zombies per minute with this thing, don't test me. Now put the damn gun down and let us question the other survivors," Lorelei had an irritated tone that could scare any man or woman.

He gulped back his fear putting the gun away.

"This way," He turned and walked as the group followed.

"So how old are you?" Lorelei was obviously confused.

"67," The man swung a vine out of the way.

"Fuck, you're old,"

"Watch it," He glared at Lorelei.

They came to a clearing where around ten tents were set up. People bustled around talking and working.