Chapter Twenty Lorelei?

Lorelei stared before the two hunters were interrupted by their tablet sticks buzzing.

Finnick looked at it before going white.

"They've infested the lower class island," He looked at Lorelei.

"Dammnit," Lorelei ran.

Finnick followed as she threw on her combat outfit, knowing she couldn't fight in her tux. She ran outside where a helicopter was waiting with the rest of the supplies. She and Finnick sat, finishing up putting their gear on. As the helicopter floated above you could see the horrific creatures ripping apart civilians. 

"Lorelei-" Finnick looked to Lorelei who had already leaped out of the helicopter.

Finnick sighed following her.

"We need to get the non-infected to the helicopter port," Lorelei and Finnick landed as Lorelei shouted orders.

"Got it," Finnick nodded before repeating the orders into his tablet scrolls. 

The hunters slid down and began to fight, they fought for so long it almost felt like they weren't getting any progress done. Finnick and Lorelei stood on the top of a skyscraper and stared down.

"Finnick, head to the helicopter port and hitch a ride to safety. You need to make sure nobody is infected," Lorelei stood.

"And what are you gonna do?" Finnick looked up at her.

"I'll get on the last helicopter," Lorelei looked at him.

"Lorelei," Finnick furrowed his brows walking over as he placed his hand on her cheek.

Lorelei smiled placing her hand over his.

"I'll be fine," She kissed him on the forehead as she walked.

Finnick nodded running down the steps to the helicopter port. Lorelei sighed as she knelt over the edge ripping off the heartbeat tracker from her neck. She crushed it under her boot as she began to shoot.

Hours went by and she was out of ammo. She stood up and stared down before sighing. She fell forward into the group of zombies.