Chapter Seventeen Water

Lorelei sat quietly in her and Finnick's room they were assigned. Finnick and most of the other hunters were outside by the ocean swimming and overall enjoying themselves. Lorelei yawned as she turned the page of her book.

"Lorelei!~" 

She looked over to see Amy who had stolen the key from Finnick.

"Where did you come from?" She rose a brow.

Amy paused, before continuing, 

"You should come outside," Amy smiled.

"No," Lorelei looked down at her book.

"Come on, it won't hurt you," Amy skipped over and sat at the en dof the bed, facing the chair by the window Lorelei sat in.

"You don't know that," Lorelei hummed as she closed her book and slid the bookmark between the pages.

"Oh come on, this might be your last vacation," Amy stood up.

Lorelei sighed, "Fine," 

Amy squealed, "I'll wait in the hall!" She raced outside.

Lorelei grumbled walking to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror as she brushed out her hair.

"Dammnit," She murmured yanking a knot. 

She walked out into the hall dressed In a plain white bikini and a black sheer cloth tied around the waist. 

Amy squealed grabbing her by the wrist and running down the hall. It was rare lorelei revealed much skin, she found it embarrassing as she was always self conscious of her slim column shaped body. 

"I did it you better give me $5!" Amy ran outside over to Andrea who was sat on a towel. 

Lorelei walked, pulling her book out of the cross body bag she wore. She glanced around before seeing Finnick, heading over.

"I expected you to stay inside," Finnick turned.

"So did i," Lorelei grumbled. 

She sat down on the bright pink towel laid out by Finnick.

"You gonna go in the water?" Finnick questioned as he took off his shirt.

"It's probably cold," She crossed her arms as she slid off her sandels. 

"Come on, don't be such a bummer," Finnick turned, smiling.

Lorelei glared up at him before standing and untying the cloth, dropping it .

"Fine," As she spoke Finnick grabbed her arm and raced to the water.

"Aye! I wasn't ready!" Lorelei yelled before Finnick threw her into the water.

"Shit-" Lorelei stood up.

Finnick laughed as Lorelei splashed him. 

"Holy shit that's cold," Finnick jumped back.

"Exactly!" Lorelei ran and tackled him into the water.

"Look at them, I've never seen Lorelei like that," Andrea turned the page of her book.

"It's great, isn't it!" Amy smiled as she took a drink of her juice box.