Chapter Sixteen Star Struct

"You two got into another argument?" Commander Ain stared.

"Nope-" Finnick was interrupted by Lorelei.

"Yep," She pulled out a flask and chugged some down.

"Who gave you a flask?" Commander Ain looked at her.

"I found it," Lorelei shoved it in her pocket.

Commander Ain looked at Finnick who put his arms up as if he didn't do anything.

"Don't get drunk on the job," Commander Ain groaned and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Alright, we will call you if there's an emergency during your little vacation we'll immediately call you. It should be fine though," Commander Ain smiled.

"Great, we won't even be able to enjoy it," Finnick crossed his arms.

"I won't even enjoy it with or without an emergency. Dumb drunk Lorelei," Lorelei grumbled as she tilted her flask noticing it was empty.

"Come on, it'll be fun," Finnick placed a hand on her shoulder, laughing.

"I'll see you two when you leave," Commander Ain excused them as the two hunters left.

"Hopefully we get a mission during the vacation," Lorelei folded her arms against her back and walked.

"Hopefully we don't, I'd hate to work on a vacation," Finnick crossed his arms, pouting.

"You'll live," Lorelei patted his back.

"Or will I?" Finnick placed a hand on his chin.

"You will, dumbass," Lorelei let out a soft cheery laugh.

"Guess who just completely destroyed Andrea in Star Struct!" Amy welcomed them home with a shout.

"Not you," Lorelei placed her flask on the counter.

"Yes I did!" Amy collapsed on the couch as Finnick walked over and sat on a chair to watch Amy and Andrea play.

"What's the point of that game?" Lorelei walked over with a mug of coffee and sat down on the arm of the chair that Finnick sat in.

"Shoot down the most amount of stars and at the end face off the other opponent using the stars as bullets," Amy smiled.

"That sounds....boring," Lorelei sipped the coffee.

"I agree with Lorelei," Finnick leaned back and pulled out a book.

"So boring, I'm reading," He added.

"FIGHT!"

Amy quickly looked at the TV as Andrea had won and the fight had begun.

"Come on~" Amy groaned throwing the controller.

"Your fault for not paying attention," Andrea sipped a cup of tea as she moved her dark black braid off her shoulder.

Amy stuck her tongue out and ran over to grab the controller. her feet softly patting against the cream-colored carpet.

"How do you two argue and get along the second you see each other?" Andrea looked at Lorelei and Finnick.

Finnick and Lorelei exchanged glances, shrugging.

(Sorry for the short chapter I really just wanted to add just f u n n y. It isn't really funny though so- anyway. Idk when the next chapter will come out but I'll probably start it during class.