Chapter 4 - @theprophet3033

May 15, 3031 - Country C, City F

Binding with the three systems took a toll on Aria's body. She woke up feeling heavy with her body aching and in pain. Her body felt like it fought a 24 hour zombie siege where her physical, mental, and powers were tapped out. Her skin smelled awful and it had some dry dark residue. Looking at the phone she saw that it was 6AM.

Aria: <Was the binding successful? Why does my body hurt so much? Like my bone ache.>

S3: <Yes, all three bindings were successful. The reason is because we all binded to you one after another so your body doesn't have time to adjust yet. Usually after binding, the host's body will go through a cleanse that lasts throughout 60 days in a row. Unfortunately each system's cleansing is required so you will be going through a 180 day straight cleanse.>

Aria: <...180 days??? What's the benefit of the system cleanse?>

S3: <60 days is required since a body cannot stand the forced upgrade within 1 day. It would explode. The host body will technically be upgraded. The cleanse will flush out a majority of the toxins within the host's body leaving a healthier and stronger body. This is to strengthen your bones and muscles as well as purify your body so as to ensure that the host would have a better advantage at survival. Also, some superficial appearance will also be improved.>

Appearance? She'll look more attractive? No thanks!

Looking beautiful during the ZA (Zombie Apocalypse) only brings more trouble.

Running to the bathroom, she quickly rinsed off her body. While doing that, she got S3 to update her on her identity. Since the face staring back at her in the mirror is unfamiliar and not her own face.

Due to the fact that she detonated her own body to kill the Zombie King, for some mysterious reason her existence ceases to exists. This is very common in the rebirth company rules.

Her soul now resides in the body of a young 20-year-old orphaned girl named Sara Gu who had just finished her last exam of her 3rd year of university. After celebrating with her friends at a bar the night before, she made it home okay until she tripped and fell, hitting her head heavily on the floor. Too inebriated to feel the pain, Sara fell into bed. She had an aneurysm and died.

Immediately after, Aria's soul occupied her body and through the binding, the clot of blood was found and flushed from her system.

As for Aria's real body, it disappeared as soon as Aria came back. Aria at this time was 21 years old and just graduated from University. She had planned a backpacking trip to Country H for a few months so no one was aware that she was missing.

Getting S3 to access all of Sara's financial accounts, she found out that Sara's parents left her two villas, the majority shares of her some stocks of a public companies. The property assets totaled to $22.8M.

This amount is significantly a lot more than what she or her whole family had in her last life. $26.5M is considered to be a huge fortune that she would be able to survive several lifetimes without working. But for the apocalypse, it is not enough.

The plan is to sell off all the assets and buy villas in City J and City P before the ZA. City J will be the location of the strongest and largest base later, and City P was the city that was overran by powerful zombies and was deemed a dead zone where no one could enter even after 10 years.

City P rests against two towering mountain that provides the city with fresh water all year long. Due to the city's natural high elevation, and ideal environment, half of the land that backs up to the mountains were farmlands, the output easily supporting the whole city. The unnatural high rocky terrain around the city makes it hard to enter. In fact, City P was only accessible after much effort of the country to create an entry point to the city 20 years ago since the rocks had to be blown up.

Finally City P had one entrance in and out which is inconvenient but the land was abundant and healthy. So although the land of City P is far bigger than other cities, its population was only 2,000 people due to the inconvenient entry point. This was further exasperated during an earthquake 6 months after the ZA that resulted on the city entrance being blocked by large debris and shifted the land and large impassible cracks appeared that cuts off City P from the rest of the land.

Aria planned to build a fortress at City J and usher out everyone in City P before blocking that city herself. She planned to establish City P as her future base in the future.

Then make Sara's death public before creating a new identity. This was to prevent any lingering entanglements that the previous body had with different people in the future. People are always using their relationship connections to blackmail or guilt others into doing things to benefit themselves.

This was true to what happened with Aria in the past with her family. Thinking about her family, her eyes flashed with coldness. She has 2 years to prepare her revenge. It doesn't matter that her existence no longer ties with theirs, but she'll make sure to take away all of their treasures and wealth before the ZA occurs. See how they will survive then.

Looking around at the large villa she inhabited alone, she decided to sell everything and die as soon as possible. It's not good to hold on to this identity when she doesn't know it's history.

But first, she will be out discovering a special plant today.

Aria came out dressed in tight leggings and a simple black tank top. Her hair was braided and she wore a jean jacket since the weather was still chilly outside. Since she has a space storage, she didn't need to bring anything cumbersome with her.

She took her phone and created two brand new pin accounts, disabling her gps location for the app.

@theprophet3033
@xingxing2911

Going into the handle @theprophet3033 she posted the following tweet:

The Prophet 3033 @theprophet3033
March 15, 3031
I woke up this morning and dreamt of the future. An important discovery today will change the world and it will start with the letter "X".

Then @ multiple large jewelry and precious stones conglomerate.

She also signed up for an account under the most popular streaming site under the name @xingxing2911.

After making the post, she left her suite and drove her car from the underground parking garage to the nearest home improvement store and bought a large shovel, a variety of empty planters in different sizes, a box of black plastic bags, and 50 large stackable dirt containers. After leaving she made a quick stop at the camping store, buying a hiking backpack, hiking sticks, new hiking boots, tight hiking gloves, a neck guard, a hiking hat that covers the side of her head and neck, a pair of loose hiking pants, and a multi-purpose vest full of pockets. The set were all expensive and top of the line brands which should fit with the accessories she will be wearing.

She then packed everything up in her trunk and headed outside the city. 20 minutes later, she came upon a deserted farmhouse. She pulled her car behind the farmhouse - away from the public road's view, and with a thought brought out the large black SUV. She decided to use this vehicle instead because it doesn't have a license plate so it will be harder to track her. Her sports car was then placed into the space that the SUV vacated.

She changed to her newly purchased clothes and drove out from behind the farmhouse and continued on her way. The drive took another hour before she arrived at her destination before 9am.