Chapter 39 - Exchanging Rings

September 15, 3031 - Country C, City CC

Kal and Judes didn't move while she stripped the men but when she started cuffing them and throwing them into the van, they quickly started helping.

Aria got into the driver seat and honked at the two slower men still standing outside. Judes looked over at his boss to see what he'll do. They have no cell phones or access to their space buttons and they are in the middle of nowhere.

And this female in front of him is too frightening. He saw the whole thing when she pounded all the men into submission. Then she stripped them of their clothes. Now she's signalling them to get into the car, the whole time not saying anything.

Kal glanced around and made a quick decision and got into the passenger side. Jude followed and closed the door then Aria hightailed it out of there and hit the road.

S3: This is the only road to this location, I suggest you pull over somewhere until the other teams pass by or you will meet.

Aria quickly rode the van off the road to another warehouse on the side and parked the van behind a row of parked cars, the front facing out to the main road.

Jude: "Excuse me, why are we pulled over? Shouldn't we try to get away from here as quickly as possible?"

Aria: "Shh!"

Aria sat and waited. Her eyes trained to the left. Kal was quietly observing her as the van quieted down. Only the soft breathing of the people in the car can be heard. The rest of the men were still knocked out so there were no movements from the back.

Judes was slowly getting more and more tense, not understanding why this woman is stopping here.

Aria suddenly waved them down as her eyes caught sight of something in the distance. A similar looking van was rushing down the road headed to the warehouse. Aria turned to Kal and signalled him to her seat as she got out of the van. Kal moved over and watched what the woman would do next as he turned on the engine. Jude climbed to the passenger side as he too waited to see what she would do.

Aria hurriedly hid behind the cars out of sight as she ran to the front of the road. She took off her jacket and wrapped it around her waist and messed up her hair then started running weakly and waving at the van in the middle of the road.

The van stopped and she ran up and said something to the man on the passenger side as she cried and pointed down the road. The man nodded and the van door rolled open. Aria was pulled inside and she immediately started attacking the nen inside the van. It shook back and forth with the violence, screams of pain once again emitting from inside. The passenger and driver were hit from behind before they got a chance to react.

Aria climbed to the driver's side and threw him to the back as she drove the van next to Kal's. Aria moved away from view as the van rocked back and forth again. Kal had a feeling she was stripping and cuffing the men.

She got out of the car and walked to Kal's side signalling him to roll down the windows. Kal did as she requested and was handed a bag full of weapons. She then passed over the keys to the van before turning around and walking away.

Kal handed the bags over to Jude as he got out the car to go after the female.

Kal: "Excuse me, Miss. Where are you going? Are you not coming with us?"

Aria shook her head.

Kal: "My name is Kal Zhang. What's your name?"

Aria waved her hand dismissively as she started walking backwards away from him. She doesn't want anything from this handsome man. As she said earlier, beautiful people are full of troubles. Look what just happened. It's best to just let him take care of the matter with the kidnappers. She had better things to do. This hour delay annoyed her to no ends.