Chapter 11 - First Ability

May 15, 3031 - Country C, City F

After posting the last pin, Aria turned off all notifications and quit the app. She doesn't care about all the people trying to catch her attention. She then set the same settings on her prophet account.

Yawning tiredly she prepared for bed. In order to survive in the zombie apocalypse, one needs to be strong. Knowing that the binding process will continue on for several more months and suspecting that her body will continue to painfully break and repair itself daily, she needs to figure out the first ability to start practicing now that she has the Xing Plants under her possession.

It should be an ability that can attack as well as defend against humans with devastating damages. She decided her first public ability to master should be the ice ability. It doubles as a water ability after the second level. But the ice ability is common enough for her not to stand out.

Ice can temporarily stop ground movements, ice needles can easily puncture vital organs, and ice storms can attack a large area during a battle or a sneak attack. Water itself is to survive and to bath with. When the water plants stopped processing 2 months after the ZA, clean drinking water became scarce.

Aria remembered a rare mutation ability that appeared called Corrosion amongst Stephen's Xing's friends early on. The man was verifiably evil. His power can be visible or invisible. He can corrode zombies at an elevated speed, decaying their bodies within seconds. He can do the same on humans, visible floating purple sand particles can kill the living cells of whatever it comes in contact with like poison and cannot be healed even by a bright healing ability.

This ability came from the Xing Plant and it was the only kind. She intends to have this secret mutation as her ultimate revenge assassination ability. She'll have to ask S3 tomorrow to identify that stone.

With that last thought, she fell asleep.