Chapter 36 - Unusual Gold Ability

September, 3031 - WSD nation

In September, she made quick work of visiting and collecting the rest of the 34 locations in the WSD nation. There was not much wildlife to collect from these countries since they were an older part of the world so she moved on to poorer countries.

These were the countries that didn't win the world. She learned through history class of the Great War and how great and how much Country C accomplished during and after the war. Strategies and great battles were retold and heroes were exalted and greatly admired throughout the world.

Knowing that these countries might have a harder time fighting the war, Aria's heart went out to them. Country C itself had a hard time, millions of its citizens dying in the first month of the ZA. By the time Aria died, the population of 2.5 billion people was reduced to less than 20 million people.

Walking along the dirt road to the next location while deep in thought, Aria found a huge medicinal field growing wild behind the large mountain pass. This was the 3rd field she found, the other 2 were only a patch of 12x12.

This one was at least 5 acres. Eros happily took in the energy stones from underneath the field and the land the medicines grew on as well. They found out that if things were taken away this way, transplanting the whole piece of earth intact like this provides better growth and less adjustment time.

Collecting energy sources are very easy in these small countries since she only had a few locations to visit before going to the airport and taking the next flight to the next country. Aria got on the moped and rode out of the deserted countryside and raced to the airport. Yesterday was the last day of the system cleanse.

—-

This system cleanse has been going on for so many months that Aria has gotten used to the pain by now. The difference between Sara's body from the beginning to her body now is drastic. Sara's eyes were cute almond shaped before, showing a very kind look. Her facial structure was also very normal, with an oval shaped face.

Her body was thin and weak like those of a typical teenager who doesn't exercise often, and a previous knee injury sometimes hardens the joints and pain would shoot up the leg. The injured muscles/tendon scarred and healed inappropriately so sometimes on days when Sara overexerted herself, then the surrounding muscles would tense up trying to overcompensate the pain resulting in more pain.

Now there was no more pain. Her body was healed and her muscles and bones were n times more powerful than before. Her skin was clear and supple, moist and healthy without any blemishes.

Her features tightened up into a delicate but defined shape, giving her a perfect classic beauty look if she closed her eyes.

But if her eyes were opened then it's what captures the viewers attention. Her eyes changed from large almond shaped to a more upward slant at the ends, giving her a very exotic and captivating look. Her face looked like a mix of Sara's and her original appearance, creating a different but familiar feel.

She looked like herself but totally different. She liked it.

But although her features looked feminine, the aura she purposely leaked out turned her whole appearance to be more of an androgenous looking young man who happened to look more beautiful than some female movie stars.

Which is why she has taken up wearing a face mask and a pair of eyeglasses with thin frames to cover her eyes and face.

—-

While waiting for her flight, she jumped into the G Space directly in front of the Xing Plants. The original bush that was 2 feet high grew another foot in this rich environment. The leaves were greener full of flower heads with large shimmering stones.