Chapter 23 - Space Bracelet

May 17, 3031 - Country C, City AD

She parked the car in a quiet and quaint neighborhood and jumped into the space. Taking out the bracelet she asked S3 to identify it. Remembering the strange pull she felt twice from the bracelet itself, she had a suspicion inside her mind about the bracelet.

S3 was unusually quiet before informing her that the bracelet has an unusual energy fluctuation.

Remembering the past event relating to the bracelet and Lily, Aria took out a knife and pricked her finger and smeared the blood onto the bracelet. The blood soaked into the bracelet and a bright light flashed, blinding her temporarily.

Opening her eyes cautiously she found herself in a different environment. The sky was blue and the grass was vibrant and green. The air was fresh with the clean briskness that she loves. There was a small stream nearby. She estimated that there was around 1 acre of land she's standing on right now. The scenery outside the area is blurry and out of focus.

Aria: S3, where are we?

S3: ...It appears that we are in a different space.

Aria: Like a space button?

S3: No. this feels like a completely different world. This is no longer earth. The energy here is slightly less rich than earth.

Aria looked around with a serious expression on her face. Seeing sun and water. Does that mean plants can grow inside? Taking a bag of seed from the space, she took a pinch and planted it on the ground randomly. Cupping some water from the stream, she poured them on the small mound of dirt. Looking around she saw a charming cabin. Walking inside, S3 interrupted her.

S3: Aria! The time anomaly inside this space and cabin is unusual. The seed you've just planted has already germinated. And the cellar underneath I am sensing a pause in time. But The whole space of this world is 2 times the speed as outside.

Aria turned back outside and looked at the mound of dirt. The plant was growing at a speed visible to the human eyes.

A sudden thought came to her mind and she hurriedly returned to the cabin to look for the cellar door. There was no door leading underneath the cabin.

Running back outside she scanned the surrounding environment until she saw something that looked like a storm shelter protruding from the side of the cabin.

Rushing over to open it she went down the stairs and stopped.

Yeah. This was the place she was imprisoned for 1 year by Lily.

Although the space is large, she can recognize the stillness anywhere.

Covering her mouth, she ran back up the stairs and spilled her guts out on the grass.

F* that place. This whole place was Lily's space!

And Lily stole the space bracelet from her and obtained it to become one of the strongest abilities at the base in the previous life!