Chapter 27- Space Ring Technology

May 18, 3031 - Country C, City AD

Aria put the EOS on auto drive as she sank deep in thought. Art's need for a mech and her current inadequate strength are both problems she needed to fix.

Aria is waiting until everything settles down before training her body to become stronger in order to practice on a mech.

She has been delayed in activating any type of ability due to the fact that the stronger the person is physically, when their abilities are awakened, they will also be equally as powerful right out the gate.

Just like a fetus inside the uterus. If the mother takes vitamins, eats healthy, has regular check ups, etc. during the pregnancy, then the baby would be healthier when it's born.

The same concept is applied to the human body before the Z mutation. Each person's body is different of course, but depending on the overall health status of their body based on their age, height, and weight, once they are in infected with the airborne Z virus, they either turn into:

1. zombie
2. remain normal
3. body mutation
4. power ability
5. both body mutation and power abilities

So with the system cleanse (6 months cleanse), she should be a lot stronger. Then a few days before the system cleanse completes, she'll take the gold power gem to force her body to be 2 times stronger right off the bat on level 0. Then the last days of the cleanse should purge whatever remnants remain in her body due to the mutation.

She should consequently activate all the other abilities. She has the Xing plant, the only reason why she discovered it first was to use it for herself.

If she didn't know about the systems' cleanse, then she would have exercised and worked out to train her body, heart, and lungs, to be stronger and have more stamina for at least a year before taking the gold power gem first.

One of the special things about the Xing plant is that it mutates the body and activates the abilities at the same time.

Gold Power info:

1. Mutators: Body strength starts at 2x current strength in it's passive status. As the individual trains and gets stronger, then they will level up to 4x strength, 6x, 8x. Etc. For females, this is one of the best defense and offense body mutations since they can protect themselves not only from zombies but humans.

2. Abilities: Body can harden into metals while fighting. (Depend on what metal was closest when the body was infected with the Z Virus.) At higher levels, one can temporarily manipulate other things around the perimeter into metal. At master level, one can permanently turn things into other types of metal, etc.

In Aria's space, she knew they had a whole collection from Sara's dad's button space. Maybe there is something there that is useful. She'll get S3 and Art work together on going through Sara's parents stuff.

Sara's mother's main focus was on the space button technology. Successfully upgrading to 100x100 space for the couple means that she has already mastered that space technology. And seeing all the equipment inside instead of left at the company can mean that the mother has the only working machine to manipulate this space tech.

Another thought occurred to her. The EOS uses Faith for their vehicles. No other company has that capability yet. The EOS line has been out for over 5 years now, which means Faith mastered this tech years ago before letting it go into production. The EOS are still being produced just recently but no new line or vehicles have the space ring tech.

Does that mean that Faith has a machine that provides the space rings to EOS but it is limited to only the EOS? Because logically, Faith should market the space ring to the rest of the vehicle companies: LaFerr, Mers, Kelesse, etc. all the big brand giants would be even more expensive with the space ring.

There are hundreds of car enthusiasts forums discussing and demanding the same space ring that the EOS has been a thing for the other brands. But Faith never made a statement.

Maybe Faith COULDN'T respond because they could not replicate what they did for the EOS to other car specs!

This made the most sense. Faith has a limited machine that Sara's mom created and coded to only create a space ring for a very specific product taking into account all the addons available. Anything that deviates from those designs the machine does not recognize. Smart lady.

If it was Aria, she would put additional safeguards to ensure the machines cannot be tampered with. By either triggering the machine unusable or the important parts destroyed at any signs of tampering.

Maybe Sara's mom did that too.

As for Sara's father, he was a scientist in a different department: weapons and mecha for the military. Aria doesn't believe that there would be no overlap between his research and his wife's.

Faith should have created a specification for mechs and weapons as well. It's just that these would be created and modified for the military, thus the technology and those who produce them should be kept under wraps.

If that's the case, then Sara's dad's stuff should have a machine that can make space rings for mechas and weapons.

Aria: Art, go into the E Space and work with S3 to look through the things left by Sara's father. Pay attention to anything mech related. Find any small trinkets or jewelry and set aside.

Art: Okay, Sister!

Art disappeared from the seat next to her. Rubbing her forehead in contemplation, she continues to think about the Faith Corporation.

In her previous life she remembered they were most famous for the space ring technology behind the EOS line. The company that makes the EOS used to make the best tanks for the military. In 3031, the company stopped selling consumer EOS and was purchased by the military.

Assuming that the military wants to save money on production... but it's been decades since Theory (EOS's maker) created any tanks for the military which is why they are going out of business. Is the buyout related to the space ring technology? It would make sense if the military wants to get their hands on a machine that can create space rings to carry specific large items.

But the military is working directly with Faith on new weapons and mechas technology. There should be space rings made for specific mecha models and weapons too, right?

Hmm... What if the military actually wants to get their hands on the space ring technology and they couldn't do so through Faith so the next best thing would be through Theory to get their hands on the space ring machines. But either they don't know about the restrictions of the space ring OR they do know but think they can crack it.

Of course, there is really no proof on what Aria is thinking. However, if they find any space ring that can store weapons or mechas in Sara's dad's belongings, then it's true that Faith has the technology to create space rings for anything they want.

The question now is why haven't they?