Chapter 10 - Same Results

May 15, 3031 - Country C, City F

The feed finally ended at 10:30pm garnering over 705M viewers on Stephen's live stream. It broke the record for most viewers on the platform. His followers exponentially increased. The events today that he witnessed and shared with his audience made him infamous.

Everyone wanted a piece of him. His lawyer had to hire a pr team to handle all the requests that were coming in and Stephen eventually made a lot of money. His stone was estimated to cost at 1M per carat. His was 2 carat. But that is all in the future.

By this time her account was quietly verified by the Pin company and a new info and post was added to each of her accounts. All 780M of her followers read the new post.

XingXing @xingxing2911
Xing Plant is not for sale.

XingXing @xingxing2911
May 15, 3031
@gddresearchlab what are your findings of the other clipping I left behind? <video>

With that tweet and video, the public's eyes turned to GDD Research Lab. That's right, They were right behind Stephen when he found his clipping. So far they haven't made any statements. With their own clipping in the hands of such a rich and big company, they must've done more extensive research of their own.

Millions of people flooded into GDD's site, twitter accounts, and customer support was ringing off the hook at the late hour. GDD did not expect the user @xingxint2911 to reveal this news and @ them directly. Only those in-the-know know that GDD found something and did  their own research, but did not intend to reveal anything.

But the user @xingxint2911 directly brought the spotlight to them and also showed a video proof of her intentionally breaking off and leaving 2 stems for people to find. If they arrived before Stephen Xing did, they would be able to cover the whole thing up and claimed that they didn't find anything. But Stephen Xing was there before them and he found one of the stems and then publicized the testing process to the whole world. How can they hide anything when the original owner pointed at them and showed proof?

To stop the harassment of thousands of people who are still up at this time of night, GDD issued a statement saying that their findings also aligns with the biologist. The plant and the stone is indeed real and the stone was created by the plant organically. Their two stones have the exact same cellular structure as an emerald and a Musgravite. They posted the data and findings on their website for people to download. Only then did the barrage of their company cease.

The public went crazy with the data shared. Same findings! Same results. The Xing Plant really grows precious stones!