Chapter 18 - Robbing Pharmacies

May 16, 3031 - Country C, City P

Aria's stomach growled in hunger as she reached City P an hour later. City P is next to City S. She intended to sleep in her original rented apartment tonight.

It has been 4 hours since Sara's accident. Sherrie should still be held at the police facility. Her family is based in City U and is 3 hours away by plane.

They should have arrived at City F by now.

While scarfing down a burger and fries, Aria activated the self driving mode to drive to the nearest Tang Pharmacy.

Blacking out the car's windows, Aria jumped into the space to change into loose fitting clothes and a large cap and hooded sweater. Binding her breasts, she looked like a young male student. Putting on the face mask, he walked into the pharmacy and grabbed a shopping basket.

Thinking about which illness would make someone buy the most medicine, Aria decided to buy things related to the flu. Cough medicines, throat candies, fever medications, pain medications, tissue boxes, eye drops, a cute humidifier and an expensive travel one, and more. She grabbed one of each brand from the aisle and made her way to the prescription counter while holding her phone and talking to the "other person" on the phone.

Aria: "Okay honey, just stay tight. I've got everything to take care of your cold. I'll be at your villa in 15 minutes. Just stay tight. Bye love you."

Aria hung up the phone helplessly and looked up at the smiling pharmacist on duty. Aria scratched her head embarrassingly.

Aria: "Sorry, my girlfriend is sick so I bought a few things to make her feel better. Can you help me check out?"

Aria placed the basket on the counter and pushed it towards the pharmacist accidentally with her elbow as she turned to grab a few breath mints. She immediately leaned over the counter to grab the basket, one hand holding the basket, the other grabbing onto the edge of the tablet the pharmacist was using.

Aria: "Oh my gosh! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

After the required 5 seconds and S3's confirmation, Aria removed her hands, patting her chest in relief. The pharmacist was nice enough to complete the order and was surprised to hear Aria request a bag for her purchases instead of storing them in her space button.

Aria got into her car and self navigated to Sonny's villa.

To throw off suspicion as well as cause more chaos, she planned to hit all of the Tang Pharmacy in a new city each night.

Each City had an average of around 25-30 locations. But first she decided to "copy" a hovercraft from Sonny's garage.

Remembering the location of his suite, she drove up to his villa, parking five blocks away, stored the EOS and walked towards the villa. Jumping over the security fence at a blind spot and entering his garage, she recognized his cars immediately. They were all flashy and obnoxious pieces of machinery.

But she wasn't interested in his most recognizable car. She remembered he owned a modified SUV at one point. Searching around until she sees it in the corner, she copied then stored it in her space and left the property.

Taking out the copy of Sonny's SUV, Aria drove towards the first location.

Aria jumped into the E Space and rummaged through the clothes in the buckets until she pulled out a set of black clothes and mask fit for covert operations. She then made 8 copies and asked S4 to summon 8 muscular male bodies who can fit the clothes.

Bringing them out into the cars, she told S4 what she wanted him to do. Control the 8 bodies to leave and enter the cars at her command.

Their moves were quick and efficient. S3 disabled the security system and cameras of the pharmacy, S4 coordinated the movements of the 8 summoned bodies, Aria emptied out everything in the pharmacy. Over the counter generic medications, prescription medications, the warehouse in the back, and even the raw ingredients and equipment were not left behind.

She only left behind the prescriptions already filled out for patients to pick up.

The whole process took 5 minutes total. The summoned group piled into the SUV, drove elsewhere then came back after a few minutes and went inside again before driving to the next location.

She wanted to give the surveillance an explanation as to how a group of 9 people can empty out the building so quickly. It was because they dropped off the items to another location before coming back. Aria had S3 estimate the square footage of the inventory before making the summoned men make the appropriate amount of trips.

From 9pm to 6am, Aria drove all over City S to 23 Tang locations before returning the original SUV into Sonny's garage.

Aria then snuck into her old apartment. After making sure everything is safe and secure, Aria fell on her bed and passed out in exhaustion.

—-
The next morning, all of the employees of the Tang Pharmacies in City S were in an uproar. They were robbed!

All the locations were closed down and notifications were sent out to patients who needed to pick up their prescriptions could pick up at their nearest delivery teleporter free of charge.

Delivery teleporters is a tech delivery machine and service owned by the government. If you want something delivered then you can pay extra to have it sent to a delivery teleporter near you.

Aria obviously wants to get her hands on one like everyone else part of the underground society, but these machines are heavily secured and tracked. If the GPSR goes offline, then the teleport circuit fries itself making the machine useless within a millisecond.

—-
News of this robbery rippled through the Country. Aria sent a few security footage of last night's robbery to the gossip account including the name and model of Sonny's SUV that showed up at the scene as well as his name, identity, and his close relationship with the Tang family.