Chapter 9 - Money Tree

May 15, 3031 - Country C, City G

Stephen: "So you're saying this plant created this stone?! It's not fake?!"

Biologist: "That's correct. There is no way someone can create this to such intricate of a level. Only nature can grow something like this. Would it be possible for this stem to be donated to science?"

Stephen: "Talk to my lawyer. Hi everyone, as you can see, the initial results are in. This plant isn't a fake! Now let's move on to the final destination!"

——

After that announcement, multiple agencies in Country C rushed to find more information about the user @xingxing2911 and more importantly searched for the head of GDD Research Lab. Was the results true??? Was this a new discovery of a new plant?

The response was positive. Everything the biologist revealed was what they discovered too.

The most important finding was that when all the sap was applied to a mouse's wound, accelerated healing was witnessed with the naked eye, coagulating the blood within seconds. They wanted to do human testing but there were not enough sampled sap.

Under ultraviolet lights, the root skeleton the other biologist called it can be seen to slightly pulse and is glowed a weak teal hue.

They took a shaving of the preserved green stone and that one also was flawless and had the same cellular structure as an emerald. They suspect that the blue stone Stephen has will be the same flawless quality and same cellular structure to a sapphire.

This news was earth shattering!

The sap from the plant can accelerate healing, and the stones it produces are of the most perfect quality. It doesn't require mining nor any territory conflicts. So isn't owning this plant the same as finding two golden goose?!

"Search for @xingxing2911. Trace every single visitor that came to the park today and find out who that young girl is! We must get our hands on that plant at all costs!"

"And explain how that pit came to be? Tons of dirt was recently excavated. Find out who did this!"

"No one with that description was found that came to the park today! Or any day before that!"

"This @xingxing2911 might have found and recorded their discovery weeks or months ago, hid the plant somewhere before leaving, and brought back an excavation team after the park closed. Widen the search to 8 weeks. "

"Contact the user to see if they are willing to donate the plant to science. If that doesn't work, offer a price."

All over Country C, the news that the plant and stone is real makes everyone's hearts set afire. Especially when Stephen filmed the results of the second place. The blue stone he got from the plant was a perfect sapphire. It was indistinguishable from a real sapphire all the way down to its cellular structure. To own a plant that makes precious stones! It's a real money tree!