Chapter 25 - S4's Last Statement

May 18, 3031 - Country C, City H

Location: GDD Research Lab

Male 1: "Director Fu, we weren't able to track down the person who found the Xiang Plant. We have studied the lighting conditions of the video and have determined the time of day the discovery was made but the security footage only goes back 1 week so we are still unsure who that person is.

We searched through all the people who attended the park that day and none wore the same clothes as the person in the video."

Director Fu: "What if they changed their clothes after finding the Xing Plant?"

Male 2: "That is why we believed this video must have been filmed a week ago. And we believe that after the discovery that person called their friends to come and dig out that pit. How else would they have enough space to collect the dirt?"

Director Fu: "Fine. Then get a hold of all available security footages of the roads leading to the park during that time frame. Look back to the last 2 months. We need more samples from that plant!"

Forget samples. He wanted the whole plant!

May 18, 3031 - Country C, City S

Location: Car Dealership

Todd Lim has always been an opportunist. He has a sixth sense for money making opportunities. A potential client just put in a request for any available EOS.

He called up his betworks and asked them to keep an eye out or even ask owners of EOS on whether they were interested in selling their vehicles.

EOS uses the highest defense tech and even has its own space ring for storage. So far no other car companies are able to land a deal with that technology from Faith Incorporated. The tag price was too high.

Anyway, Todd senses a way to make a lot of money, and he has always trusted his gut.

He had 2 leads today already.

He's going to make a lot of money flipping these EOS.
————

May 18, 3031 - Country C, City F

Location: Tang Family

While Aria slept, the Tang family was still busy trying to solve Sherrie's situation and the robbery of their pharmacies in City S. All 23 locations were emptied out. Security video footages outside these locations showed 9 men going in and making multiple trips before they left the same way.

The police had footages of the SUV all outside the robbed pharmacies so they followed up knocking on Sonny Su's doors. They found the car inside the garage and brought him in for questioning.

The Su family was outraged. The Su family came directly to the Tang family's doors. The two families had a not so secret agreement to marry Sherrie and Sonny together to merge their family powers. Now the Tang is blaming City's S robbery on their son's head.

George Su: "Frank Tang! You get those police department to drop the charges against my grandson immediately! Don't think just because your granddaughter is in trouble now with murder charges you can drag our family in with you!"

Frank Tang: "We did no such thing! Our daughter's situation is a misunderstanding and will be dropped. But if your grandson is not involved with the robbery, how come his SUV was seen outside of all the locations one after another? Explain that!"

George Su: "There's nothing to explain. He was out with his friends the whole night with tons of eye witnesses. It wasn't him!"

Frank Tang: "Don't think paying for eyewitnesses will hide your attacks on our family! 23 pharmacies! What are you trying to do?!"