Casanova

*TROY*

I slowly open my eyes as I heard the birds chirp. It seems like they were fighting over a damn leave which is always the case with those little birds. I furrowed my brows as I tried to rub my eyes but someone was laying on top of it. I quickly glanced at who it was as blonde hair grazed my lips. They quickly groaned as I tried to release my arm from their death grip.

I finally felt blood flow through my arm as I shook it for more comfort. Who was this? I sat up as I saw the sheet cover the bottom half of his naked body. He hugged my waist as I rolled my eyes. It was one of many of my hookups, many think I'm a man whore but I like to think of myself as a free-spirited person. I'm Troy Casanova, age 23, and a senior in college.

I get what I want and nobody will stop me. I have my good looks and workout daily, every guy wants me and every girl wishes they can have me in their bed. Yes, I know I sound arrogant but this is who I am.

I squirmed out of his binding grip as I slowly got out of bed. I stood up as I looked for my boxer briefs which were hanging off the top of a chair. I turned around while putting my boxers as this gorgeous blue-eyed model sat up smirking at me.

I grinned at him as I grabbed my T-shirt off the floor.

"You were amazing last night," he said seductively as he thought his voice would lure me back to his bed.

And of course, it was amazing, I'm fucking Casanova.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it hmm...," fuck what's his name? John? Tyler?

"It's Brad," he quickly replied as I saw an annoyed glare at me.

"Brad, you know who I am so I wouldn't get annoyed about what's about to happen," I said with a grin on my face.

"Yeah yeah, the big Casanova, why don't you just come back to bed and I'll help you release more stress?" He kneeled as the sheet fell from his waist and his Greek body was on full display.

I grinned as I reached for my pants.

"As much as I'm appreciating your gorgeous body I have errands to run," he huffed as he laid back into his bed and pulled the sheets over him.

"Next time handsome," I know I was lying but I had to give them something to look forward too.

"Yeah right, I know your reputation. I hope you don't find someone that does it to you or even worst, you fall in love with them," he glared at me as I simply smirked at him.

"That will never happen. I don't love," I grabbed my wallet and phone off the dresser as I did my final touch. I leaned in and gave him a hypnotizing kiss.

"Catch you around," I left him there alone in his bed. I know I'll probably hear a rumor about me later during the week but I could care less.

I probably flirted with this guy at a party last night and I probably had enough drinks in me for him to bring me back to his place. I do remember the sex was amazing but that all it was, a faint memory that will probably be old news next week.

I walked out of his dorm as activity in the halls were beginning to pick up. Next week would be the beginning of my last year here. Thank god. I'm ready to start living life outside of school. I already have career offers from different prestigious architect companies, all I need is that famous paper that gets me the job.