Tale Of Two Wolves

*TROY*

His lips drove me crazy and his body feels amazing. Our bodies are rubbing against each other as the fire between us is heating up the room. His skin was soft and silky as I touched every single part of his body. His moans drove me crazy as that told me how much he wanted me.

The night sky was clear as the light from the moon came into the bedroom. I saw his blue eyes gleam at me as he pecked me on my lips.

"You're so handsome and beautiful," I didn't have to think about saying the right words, it came out naturally.

"Beautiful?" His soft voice was like a melody to my ears.

"Yes beautiful," I thrust my hard shaft in between his legs as I felt my shaft growing inside my underwear.

"I want you to fuck me," a grin formed on my lips as I could see the desire and lust he had in his eyes.

"Ohh yeah, you want my cock inside you!" I licked his neck as he moaned louder.

"Fuck yes," he scratched my back as it stung but damn did it turned me on.

I took off my sweater and shirt as he began to unbuckle my belt. His eyes were full of flames as I know he wants me as much as I want him. I peeled off his clothes as I slid my pants off, they fell somewhere on the side. He dropped his pants on the side as our bodies connected again. Our kisses became sloppy but more intense. My hands roamed around his body as I could hear his moans getting louder.

He pulled me away as the night light touched his body. His beautiful white teeth glistened at me as his blue eyes glowed in the dark. "What if they come back?" He stuttered as I put my finger on his lips.

"They went deep inside the woods. Jake likes to hike so they'll be fine. They have flashlights and Jake likes nature so he'll probably give Jayden and Elijah a tour," I pecked his soft lips as he pushed me back up again.

"How did you get away?" He asked curiously.

"It doesn't matter, my little honey badger. I'm here with you and that's all I want right now, so stop asking questions and let me satisfy you," he pulled me down as he stuck his tongue inside my mouth. His hand traveled down my waistline as he moved the waistband of my underwear and grasped my hard member. He stroked my shaft as I gently sucked on his neck.

"I want to be on top," he had a mischievous smirk as I laid on the bed and he got comfortable on top of next. He moved his waist as he teased my hard cock. I held his beautiful waist as my precum kept oozing out of my shaft. I wanted him so badly and his teases are driving me crazy.

I slid his underwear off as I took mine off as well. Our bodies were naked as the starry night gleamed inside the room. He kissed my neck as his tongue slowly went down to my chest. He got to my nipple as he twirled his tongue and made me moan loud. My back slightly arched as he kept twirling his tongue over my nipple. Our cocks rubbed against each other as he enjoyed licking my nipple. "I knew you were freaky when I saw you, the quiet ones usually are," I teased him as he chuckled.

His tongue traveled down to my waistline as he gently planted sweet kisses when suddenly I felt his tongue on the tip of my shaft. It was soft and warm as his tongue went up and down my shaft. He stroked it when I felt his warm mouth engulf my member. "Mmmm fuck yeah, suck on it," I grabbed his head as I gently forced him to take all my cock into his mouth.

I looked down at him as he gazed into my eyes while he sucked on my hard shaft. He came up and kissed my lips as the taste of my precum melted inside my mouth. It turned me on so much that I flipped him over and got on top of him. I opened his legs and spit on his entrance. He put down his legs as he gazed into my eyes.

Finding Casanova: Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें