Promise Me

*ESPIAN*

~EARLIER THAT DAY~

"I need to talk to you about my brother," she put her hoodie down as she had the same amber-colored eyes as Jayden. Her hair was wavy and I could tell she was much fair-skinned than Jayden, she was really pretty. Her long silky lashes batted as she stared at me. Her jawline was more delicate than Jayden's but they both shared the same good looking genes.

"I'm sorry to just drag you into this dark room but you need to stay alert and be careful," she slowly paced back and forth in front of me.

"What's your name?" I asked curiously.

"Rebecca Oakley," she faintly smiled.

"I'm Espian...," she interrupted.

"I know who you are Espian, my brother is obsessed with you. I tried to get him out of his obsession but it's getting worst," she stopped in front of me.

My heart paced as my hands began to shake. "Are you telling me he's a stalker," my words choked as my body began to feel numb. I quickly went into my pockets and took out one of my honeydew candies. She stared at the wrapper as she scrunched her eyes.

"Jayden eats these as well," she took a deep breath and passed her fingers through her wavy hair.

"The last time Jayden got obsessed with someone he almost got sent to jail but luckily the guy he was dating didn't press charges. Jayden got out of his obsession and was back to "normal", so to speak. He came back to school and we were all happy for him until he came back home this past Christmas break. He wouldn't stop talking about you. He showed me so many pictures of you that I began to worry. I asked him why does he have so many pictures of you and we got into an argument," I stood there frozen, the candy wasn't working this time. I swallowed hard, all I wanted was Troy by my side.

"My brother is a good person but when he gets obsessed, there is no stopping him. Please be careful. I know he's mad that you have a boyfriend now. I talked to him a couple of days ago but he was different, his voice was dark and empty. I'm not sure what's going on in his mind but please be careful. He is slick and quick. I have to go I just thought you should know all this," she picked up her hoodie. I saw a small smile form on her lips as she left the dark classroom. I closed my eyes as I was paralyzed at what I heard.

I slowly opened the door as I glanced both ways. I quickly went to my next class.

My day was a blur. I couldn't concentrate in class as my thoughts went back and forth, everything makes sense now. He suddenly changed from a charming man to a soulless person. Now I'm curious to know what really goes on in his dorm.

I'm walking aimlessly to my next class when someone poked me on the side. I jumped as I turned quickly. "Julian!" I felt relieved it was him.

"Jumpy, I see," he smirked as the sun touched his blue eyes.

"Yeah, sort of," I tilted my head down and stared at the pavement.

"You ok? I was looking for you to tell you we have a game tonight. Coach Carter announced it last minute," I glanced at his handsome face as I faintly smiled at him.

"Great, I'm not feeling up for it but maybe it will help me get over all this nonsense I just found out," he scrunched his eyebrows when an idea hit me.