Remembering and Skates

*ESPIAN*

He finally said those magical words I've been dying to hear. He said "I Love You" to me! To me! I'm caressing his wavy hair as he laid on me. His smooth skin glowed as the morning sun touched his face. His breathing was gentle as he slept peacefully after making love all night. I kissed his forehead as I whispered in his ear, "I Love You."

He moved as he kissed my chest. "Why are you up so early?" We switched places as I laid on top of his chest.

"I was admiring how handsome you are," he chuckled as he kissed the top of my head.

"You're the handsome one babe," I snuggled closer as his body warmed me from the freezing cold that invaded my room.

"I guess my dad forgot to turn on the heater," he pulled me closer as I felt his naked body warm me up immediately.

"Mmm I could stay like this all day," he yawned as I followed.

"Well, you're coming with me and my dad today."

"Where are we going?" He asked curiously.

"My dad and I always go visit my mom and brother after Christmas. We take them flowers and keep them company," my heart broke thinking about them but every year it's less painful.

"Are you sure you want me to go? I don't want to intrude with family affairs," his voice soft and gentle.

"I want you there. I need you there," he hugged me tightly.

He whispered in my ear. "Ok, I'll be there."

We finally decided to get out of bed and have a late breakfast. It was more like brunch by the time we got downstairs. Dad had our plates ready as he finished his coffee. He was reading the newspaper in the lounge room as we sat in the dining table.

I was halfway through my fluffy pancakes when Troy started doing funny faces. I started to laugh as I nodded my head. "You're such a dork."

"But I'm your dork," he leaned over and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. I could taste his syrupy lips.

"Mmm you taste so good," he pulled away as his eyes were intensely focused on me.

"What?" I asked

"What are you going to tell Jayden?" I gasped as I didn't know yet. I know Jayden doesn't deserve this but my heart wasn't in the relationship like he was. My heart belongs to Troy.

"Well, I have to tell him the truth. It's not fair to keep the relationship going if my heart isn't in it. I'll tell him when I go back next semester, for now, I just want to think about us," I got up as I went and sat on his lap.

"So where is your heart?" He smirked as I pecked him softly.

"You have my heart and only you," he began to tickle me as I squirmed out of his grasp. When suddenly the chair broke. We both laughed loudly as my dad came running inside the kitchen.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" I glanced over where he stood. He nodded his head as a small smile was formed on his lips.

"Alright, clean this mess up, and let's get going. I have some errands to do later," he walked out of the kitchen as we both stood up and cleaned the kitchen. I couldn't be happier to be with him. He makes my heart thump louder every second he's with me.

We arrived at my least favorite place. I pulled my scarf up as I felt the cold chill sting my cheeks. "You ok babe?" Troy grasped my hand as his glove gently warmed mine.

"Yeah, I'm good. It's always an unpleasant feeling when coming into the cemetery," He adjusted his scarf and wrapped it around the lower part of his face as his gray eyes glowed.