You Don't Even Know Me

*ESPIAN*

I'm standing in the dark closet with Troy's chest slightly touching mine, this closet was so tiny. I could feel his hot breath grazing my face as my heart was jolting onto my chest. I lifted my head as I felt it smack him on his chin.

"Fuck!" He yelled as I felt his hand skim through my arm.

"Sorry, sorry," my hand was trembling as I could feel droplets of sweat from inside my palm.

"It's cool man, just don't move so much," he cleared his voice. He probably is nervous as well.

"That's enough talking, I need more kissing," Jake banged on the door as he yelled from the outside.

I felt him get closer to me when I felt his breathing close to my ears. "Just stay quiet for a bit," he whispered in my ear as his husky voice traveled down my spine.

I felt him rummage through his pockets as a screen lit up. I saw his handsome smirk and that made me feel more at ease. I saw he was writing something as he turned his screen towards me.

"When the door opens I'm going to kiss you ok?"

My eyes averted to his glistening eyes but I felt my throat clench as I swallowed. I nodded nervously as the light went out. My buzzed literally went away as I felt going back to the same loser I was in high school. It was different here, everyone welcomed me with no judgment.

Suddenly I felt his strong hands grasp my waist. He pulled me closer as I felt his breathing graze against my nose. I could smell the beer coming from his mouth but it wasn't an offensive, it was rather pleasant.

The door opened and his lips quickly planted on mine. His lips were so soft as he opened his mouth and parted my lips with his tongue. He slowly moved his mouth as I followed his lead. I don't know what took over me but I wrapped my hands around his neck as our lips locked.

His kisses were electrifying as my body went numb from his potent mouth. His hands traveled up and down my back as I felt hypnotized from his spell.

"And you guys can stop!" I heard everyone scream but at the same time, it slowly muted. Our lips kept locked on one another as we were caught in some sort of spell.

The room went dark again as we continued to kiss. He finally pulled away as I couldn't see a thing, it was completely dark.

"What happened?" He sounded surprised.

"Hmm I don't know, how long did we kiss?" I asked as guilt starting to take over. I know it was a game but I cheated on Shane. I kissed another guy. I quickly opened the door and ran out of the frat house.

I heard him yell, "ESPIAN wait!"

I didn't know what to do. I ran and ran. I passed a couple of buildings when I couldn't anymore. My lungs burned and I was lost of breath. I saw a bench as I sat down to slowly catching my breath. How far did I run? Where was I?

I noticed a sign by the building.

Art Department

Thank god I was still on campus. I didn't know where I was running towards. I just knew I wanted to getaway.

I sat there for a good ten minutes as I finally caught my breath. The silence was nerve-wracking as no one was walking around. I looked at my watch and it was a little after midnight. I saw a dark figure walking towards me as I finally caught a glimpse of them. He wore a beanie, a hoodie with a leather jacket, some nice faded jeans. He had a backpack over him which made me believe he was a student.