Rowen Kingston and The Truth

*TROY*

I'm standing outside Mr. Kingston's door and I'm dreading to walk through these doors. He called me as soon as I came in and he didn't sound in the greatest of moods. My heart is pounding as sweat is forming on my palms. I wonder what Ivy told him?

I gently knocked as I heard his deep voice. "Come in!"

I nervously turned the knob and entered the cold office. I gently closed the door as I saw his eyes dagger towards me. He sat on his leather black chair as his hands were locked. "Sit, Mr. Casanova," he pointed at the chair in front of him.

I walked towards the chair as his dark eyes were eating me alive. I sat on the chair as the office had an uncomfortable silence. "Let me make a few things clear, first, never ignore my instructions, if I tell you we need to talk then make it a priority," I tilted my head in confusion.

"I'm sorry sir...," he lifted his finger.

"I'm not done, boy!" His voice highly pitched.

"Second, if you're going to take my daughter for lunch, make sure she gets to the office safe and sound. I don't want her calling me that she's stranded at a bar. She also told me you were very rude to her," a rage was building inside me because that's not what happened.

"Third, don't lie to me. Do I make myself clear?!" His eyes pierced into me as I felt betrayed.

"Perfectly," my hands shook from the rage I had inside.

"Now do you have anything to say about all this?" He stood up as he went to a minibar he had on the corner of his office.

"With all due respect sir, I didn't do none of those things your daughter is saying," he lifted his finger again.

"Are you calling my daughter a liar?" He put some ice cube into his glass cup from a gold canister. He poured a gold liquid as he glared at me.

"No, I hmm.." I fucken didn't know what to say.

"Mr. Casanova, I like your work and I see you growing in my company but learn to take responsibility from your actions, you're young and quite handsome. I see why my daughter caught her eyes on you," I shook my head as I had to stop him.

"I'm gay sir, I have a boyfriend and I'm very much in love with him," I stood up as I felt frustrated.

"Ohh, I'm sorry Mr. Casanova I wouldn't have thought you were hmm...," he didn't finish his sentence as he gulped down his drink.

There was a gently knock as I felt relieved from the tension that was building.

"Come in," his voice much calmer than before.

A man with dark blonde hair peeked his head inside. He pushed open the door as he smiled at Mr. Kingston. "Dad!"

"Hey, my boy, long time no see, come give your old man a hug," he walked over to Mr. Kingston as he hugged him firmly.

"I should be getting back to my office," I interrupted as this man glanced at me who had the same blue eyes as Espian.

"Mr. Casanova this is my oldest son, Rowen," he confidently walked over to me as he held his arm out.