You Can't Stay Mad At Me

*TROY*

I woke up early and got changed into some workout clothes. I needed to do some cardio and release some of this unwanted stress. I could call a hookup but that's not the release I need. My thoughts kept going back to images of how Espian kissed me. How his lips melted onto mine as I felt a passion that I haven't felt in a long ass time.

Why couldn't I forget like every hookup? Why were his kisses engraved in my memory? I shook my head as I needed to clear my head and take a run outside. I opened my door slowly to see if I don't hear him in the living room. I think he's still asleep. I quickly got out as I made my way to the front door. I don't want to run into him at the moment. He wants to be alone then let him. I was trying to be cordial because I know it's tough being a freshman in a new school, especially college.

I made my way downstairs and out of the dormitory building. The morning dew was thawing as the sun was starting to rise on the horizon. I started to jog as I started to feel my body less tense. I felt free like my usual self, the free-spirited that doesn't give a damn what people think or say. I'm Troy Casanova and no one gets in my way.

My run around campus made me feel powerful and myself again. I took a quick shower and phoned Jake to meet outside the food court so we could get a bite to eat. The food court had delicious choices of food considering that I hardly ever went in there. I'm usually going to a restaurant or hanging with the buddies at the sports bar but I guess I can make an exception today.

"Sup man," I shook Jake's hand as his other friends joined us. Jake Shaw, I've known him since I started college as a freshman. He's gay as well, we messed around and dated but then decided to stay friends. He's crazier than me but at the same time, he's level headed like me. He's in the football team so he stands at 6 ft, lean fit but fuck does he have a gorgeous body. He had captivating blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that he combed over to the side. He got the men just like me but I was better.

"So what happened to your little dorm buddy?" He asked as we all walked into the food court.

"I'm just going to leave it. He's shy and timid. I don't want to cause him more embarrassments like yesterday," yeah like his amazing luscious lips that put me into a spell.

I glanced at all the food choices when I noticed Espian with that guy I've never seen before. He's hot but I'm hotter, what the hell does he find in him that I don't have?

I saw him turn around but then turned back to the pizza display.

"Why don't we get some pizza?" I suggested to the group. A smirk grew on my lips as we made our way towards them.

I got closer to Espian as he said nothing to me. It's ok he'll talk to me sooner or later. "Did you make up your mind of what pizza slice you want?" I glanced at him as I saw his stance tense.

"Not yet, everything looks so good," I saw him lick his lips as I remembered them on mine.

"Try the pepperoni and bacon, that's my favorite," he kept looking at the display when I noticed his little friend glaring at me. I smirked as I enjoyed the attention.

"I think I've changed my mind guys, let's go eat somewhere else," I gazed at him but he didn't. He has more self-control than I would've expected.

I leaned in and whispered in his ear. "You can ignore me all you want but there will come a time you'll beg me to talk to you. I'm not a dick so I'll leave the ball in your court and you know where my room is," that should get his underwear wet.

I grinned at his friend as we walked away.

"You're horrible Casanova," Jake shook his head as we headed to the parking lot. We got into his Hummer and headed to wherever the fuck he wanted to take us.