I Love You On Christmas Day

*TROY*

Why was this idiot here? The last thing I want to do is kick someone's ass on Christmas Day. I already had enough drama in the last couple of days. I fucken lost my phone so I couldn't get in contact with Espian. I'm not sure where the fuck it went but it disappeared, maybe I lost it when we went up the cliff.

Elijah and I are done. He held grudges and they came out into the light when he got drunk with his family. We were having a great time with his family when all of a sudden he brought Espian into the conversation. He told his family that Espian needed to grow some balls and to get off mine. I got pissed and walked out of the party. He came after me and started drama outside his house. He punched me on my lip and that was enough for me to grab a redeye to come and spend time with Espian.

I didn't have a phone so I winged it and came over unannounced but little did I know this asshole was going to be here. I'm trying to calm myself and not punch him in his pretty face. Espian noticed my chest heaving and my lips narrowed.

"Troy calm down, it's not what you think. I was feeling....," James interrupted.

"I called him over Troy, Espian was feeling down and he needed comfort. I've kept in contact with Shane since Espian and he broke up. I already gave my speech to Shane, he is not to hurt Espian again or I'll kick his ass myself," I couldn't help but chuckle.

"He helped Espian when his brother and mother died so I'll be forever grateful," I took a deep breath as Shane approached us.

"I know I'm not the best person in your eyes but Espian will always mean the world to me. I fucked up and I know that I'll never be with him again but I'd rather have him as a friend than not have him at all," he stretched his arm as a small grin formed on his lips.

"Fine but just to reiterate again, you hurt Espian again, I won't hold back. I'll kick your ass and handed to you," I shook his hand and squeezed it hard. He made a painful expression as I enjoyed seeing him hurt. I finally let go as he shook his hand in the air.

Espian threw himself on me again as he planted his lips on mine.

"Well, I better go before my family wonders where I'm at," Espian let me go as he hugged Shane. Jealousy took over as I looked away. James shook his head as he smiled at me.

"Thank you so much for coming and spending time with me, you didn't have to but I do appreciate it. Sorry, I don't have a Christmas gift for you. I....," he rushed Espian and he kissed him on the lips.

"What the....," James held my arm as I was about to go tackle him down.

"Just leave it Troy, my son likes you. Trust me," he winked at me as I calmed down.

Shane looked at me and nodded. "Sorry I just had to, that's my Christmas gift from me to him. He's all yours now," he handed Espian's hand to me as I intertwined my fingers slowly with his.

"Have a Merry Christmas," he waved as he opened the door. A gust of cold air came in making me shiver. He gently closed the door as Espian threw himself on me again.

"I'm going to the groceries. I'll be back you later," James grabbed his jacket and gloves.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.