Thanksgiving

*TROY*

This guy had the nerves to come and fuck up our peaceful breakfast. Who the fuck does that?! I'm fuming and his terrified face is giving me so much satisfaction. I lifted him from the floor and slammed him once more on the wall. Espian kept trying to move me but hell no, this fucker is going to pay for hurting him.

"Troy put him down NOW!" Espian's dad comes from the kitchen like an angry bull. "What are you doing here Shane, isn't it over between you and Espian?" I put him down as his dad had his arms crossed and glared at both of us.

"I just need to talk to Espian please," he pleaded but I wasn't buying one ounce of it.

"Do you want to talk to him son?" I turned to Espian whose faced was full of pain again. I didn't want to see him like this.

"I won't take long please hear me out?" I couldn't stand hearing this guy's voice. I moved away as I death glared him.

I grabbed the top of his jacket and whispered into his ear. "You hurt him, I'll make sure to find you and kick your ass," I pushed him away as James glared at me.

Espian gasped. "Come to my room," he waved at Shane as I saw a smirk form on his face. He passed me and slightly hit my shoulder.

"Hey Espian, I'm here if you need me, not like some assholes," I had to say it.

"Enough Troy, let's go clean the kitchen," he closed the door as the warmth took over again.

I helped James clean the kitchen but my only thoughts were this fucker and Espian alone in the room. I hope he doesn't tell him bullshit lies and he falls for them. I know cheaters like him. I was cheated on and my ex found every excuse he thought of to get us back together. I fell for it once but not the second time.

We finished cleaning. James told me he was going to the groceries to pick up ingredients for cooking the turkey. I stayed behind just in case this little shit tries to stay here.

I'm pacing in the living room, biting the little nails I had left. Why do I even care about all this? I usually just brush it off and wouldn't give a fuck about what happens next. Espian is different, he's so innocent and fragile that I need to protect him from fuck faces like him.

Finally, I hear the door open as they came down the stairs. I waited for them by the entrance of the living room. Espian eyes were red. I glared at his Shane, what the fuck did you do to him?

He passed me as he smirked. I pushed his shoulder as my eyes narrowed on him. I stood in front of him as I heaved my chest forward to show him who is more dominant. "You better wipe that grin off your face better I punch it in," I felt my chest burn as my breathing became faster.

"Hey Troy, it's over between me and him, just let him go," Espian got in front of me and his glacial blue eyes calmed me down.

"Later dude," he opened the door and left.

"Fucker," I glared at the door as my eyes went back to honey badger.

"You ok," I squeezed his cheek as he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good. I just don't want to talk or think about it. We just lost our way and it's best that we end it," his voice was soft but strong.

"Hey look at me," I moved his chin towards me. "You'll find someone that cherishes you and makes you whole again,"

He took a deep breath as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the lounge room. He pushed me on the couch. "Hold me," he said softly.

I made myself comfortable on the couch as he immediately got on top of me. He hugged me tightly as he placed his cheek on my chest.