Life Sucks

*TROY*

I'm laying in bed as Elijah hugs me. His snore was gentle so it didn't annoy me but it didn't really matter because all I can think about is how much passion Espian and I had in the hot spring. The fire in his eyes as he kissed me and how his body shivered as we had magical sex.

I'm caught between two desires and I don't know what to do. Elijah is a great guy, smart and funny. He's definitely a catch for anyone. His emerald green eyes are jewels that captivated me. His body is perfect from every angle and our lust for each other erupts every time we are alone. But what if it's only lust?

Espian is my honey badger that warms my heart every time I see his innocent face. I love his beautiful plump lips that drive me crazy when they are wrapped with mine. I love his soft silky skin that melts with mine when we are together. I love his beautiful glacial blue eyes that hypnotize me every time he gazes at me from afar.

My thoughts are a tornado of emotions that I'm not sure what to do. I can't tell Elijah I don't want to be with him, it's not fair to him and I can't be with Espian because he has some connection with Jayden. I know Jayden likes Espian a lot but not sure if Espian feels the same way.

The night drifted as my eyes finally gave in and shut down.

I woke up from a nibble on my neck. "I'm so horny right now," he whispered in my ear as he grabbed my hard morning wood.

I'll be honest I wasn't really wanting to have sex but my cock had different plans. "Suck me off," he licked my neck and then went under the sheets.

I felt his tongue swirl around the tip of my shaft as he opened his warm mouth and engulfed my hard member. All I could think about is when Espian went down on me. His thick lips wrapped around my hard shaft as he slowly went up and down. My body shivered as my cock pulsated. I arched my back as I  held Elijah head down so he could swallow all my sweet elixir down his throat.

He came up as I leaned in to kiss him. He pulled away as I saw his eyebrows furrow and his eyes were a darker shade of green. He sat on the edge of the bed as I leaned in to grab his arm.

"What's wrong babe?" I hesitantly asked.

"Nothing," he got up as he grabbed his sweater off the chair by the bed. He huffed as he leaned over and grabbed his shoes.

"What the fuck is wrong man?!" I was getting annoyed.

"You know what, I don't care if you're friends with Espian but I've seen how you look at him and it doesn't sit with me very well," he finished putting his shoes on as he stood up and crossed his arms. He glared at me as he bit his bottom lip.

I swallow hard as I knew he wasn't wrong. My guilty conscious was eating its way up my throat as my hands got sweaty, thankfully they were tucked inside the blanket. I had to play it cool and make it seem like he doesn't have to worry about Espian. "Babe come here," I kneeled on the bed as I grabbed his arms. I pouted my lips as I opened my eyes wide and made them glossy.

I saw a curve form on the corner of his lips as I got closer and kissed him on his lips. "Please don't feel threatened by him. He's been through traumatic events in his life and I'm like a big brother for him. I'm just looking out for him," he raised his brow as he took a deep breath.

He wrapped his hands around my neck as he got closer. "Well, your eyes say something different like I said he looks like a sweet guy but I'm just jealous that you have chemistry with him."